OTUG's Outdoor Odyssey!

There’s a 1981 movie with the similar theme and title out of the UK. The one I’m talking about is pure-unadulterated 1993 20th Century FOX TV MOVIE.

FUUUCK! “Christmas Eve 2168” It’s a CHRISTMAS MOVIE!!!

edit: AND directed by RON SILVER?! FROM TIMECOP?!!!

:open_mouth:

7 Likes

Great smoke reports, looks super tasty. Do you have a favourite out of last years harvest yet?

Still loving that red congo x ssh. Gotta ration it haha.

5 Likes

Thank you @Kyumonryu :grinning:

:thinking: It’s close call between the rc x ssh and the blockhead. I think I need to smoke a good ounce of each over the next week or so to really make a final decision :crazy_face: lol

Yeah it is a nice one for sure, glad you love it as much as I do :grin:

11 Likes

get to it man, time is a waistin’ and we the people need to know!!!

also how many more smoke reports do we have to look forward to? i hope you have enough diff rolling trays to complete the task.

6 Likes

And omg @Oldtimerunderground , what a good thing your diary, I don’t know how I’ve never visited your diary before, I was missing one of the best.
By the way, what a good thing it is to cultivate under the SUN, you really made me miss those times.
I really liked your bushes, you grow well outdoors.
great diary.
pulling out a chair for him
HUGZ
@BERZERK

5 Likes

@jessethestoner
I have to agree. The one I grew last summer(same breeder) was exceptional. I’m trying to reveg her at the moment and she’s not cooperating. I hope to get some clones as I want to chuck some pollen. :yum:
I’d like to do an open pollination of the remaining seeds. I just don’t know when i’ll find the time.

4 Likes

Yeah love it. I found it has a similar style of high to some I’ve tried, but i find many leave me a little grumpy/tetchy after. This doesnt do that at all plus the hazey flavour.

The blockhead is a really complex flavour profile. I keep wanting to compare it to something but have yet to put my finger on what it reminds me of.

5 Likes

Forbidden Fruit x Runtz #2

This pheno is beautiful, absolutely frosted over and sticky, but it has some of the nastiest terps I’ve ever encountered.

Smells deeply of rotted lemons, with an underlying funk I can’t quite explain, that is so disgusting it makes me nauseous when I smoke it :nauseated_face:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Don’t get me wrong, I love lemon terps just as much as the next guy, but this stuff is a whole different animal.

Rolled a pinner to sample. Only smoked 1/4 of it and had to put it out, the taste was almost unbearable.

32 Likes

Hash or tincture then??

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Pooo-weee :poop:

9 Likes

Black Garlic

Buds are coated in crystals, with very little stickiness from the sandy trichomes.

The smell is really subtle, earthy with a slightly sweet chemical and pepper background funk. Halfway through the joint my face started sweatin and eyes got a bit teary, lol, it is some potent smoke. I had to stop typing and drink some water for a second lmao. The smoke is super smooth, didn’t even feel the urge to cough once.

I could blaze this stuff all day. It’s relaxing, yet allows me to still function. Good bud for lifting the mood and putting a smile on my face :grin:

Happy Sunday everyone!! :grinning:

32 Likes

:thinking: I could save it for my enemies, but even then I wouldn’t wish that weed upon them :joy: hahha, it’s really somethin else. Leaves a nasty ass aftertaste that’s hard to shake off.

16 Likes

Must be the forbidden fruit. :rofl:

6 Likes

man that sure is pretty!!!

and im not disappointed with your rolling tray either!!

5 Likes

Thats a bummer, i had this from a cross and its frustrating. Before i started growing i never thought i could be so turned off by terps. Teenage me would be so angry at chucking half a pound, but now i’m just happy for extra compost lol

Looks like the black garlic made up for it! Have you started planning out your selections for this summer yet?

4 Likes

Dude if free weed is how you treat your enemies you must be a great friend! :rofl:

5 Likes

Topical salve?

6 Likes

Funny you said that. I have a batch cooling as I type this.

6 Likes

Loving these smoke reports :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Me too! (Pink Cookies Topical Salve :+1: )

4 Likes