🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

Fantastic… Making some Compost Tea
Great Set-up !!

5 Likes

Outta likes.

Are those ice cubes in your tea making bucket? Why ice rather than simply water? And what is that thing in the other picture hanging off the end of the plastic tube?

Thank you, @420noob! :+1:

1 Like

Lil’ Friday upd8!

Limed Orange:

Mighty Mite:

Shiskaberry 3F2:

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut:

Frankenstein:

UK Cheese:

Coastal Blueberry:

Alaska Thunderfuck:

Frankenstein:

Mrs. Pigeon’s :tea: Rose Hedge:

Have a great day folks and thanks for stopping on by and leaving a :heart: :+1: .

:hugs:

31 Likes

I’m impressed with the Mounds that you have planted into… they just carry-on now !!! Slick stuff @Pigeonman they all look great !

6 Likes

Lol @MissinBissin i plant THEN i mound :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great looking stuff @Pigeonman!!

2 Likes

10 Likes

No that’s just how rough it was bubbling. Not a good camera so some blurry movement might look like ice cubes. Just water from the hose.

4 Likes

HOT DAMN! SCORE ON MARKETPLACE!!!

The mixer was gifted to me years ago and I use it often in the kitchen… but now I can both make pasta/flatten dough for food pockets but I bought this to WORK MY HASH!!!

Yes @Foreigner , I’m going all crushinator with my hash allowing me to laminate and make up HASHMASCUS!!!

:drooling_face:

Additionally they now carry these at Dollarama:

I have MANY, with only 1x in the brown sugar keeping it soft where the others are used to lift the RH% of over-dried or old flower. No terps stolen here, just classic tobacconist logics!

:+1:

19 Likes

@MissinBissin @Pigeonman
What is Humate “K” ?

4 Likes

@Pigeonman why are your plants to big already? Mine are just 1 foot tall lol

4 Likes

It is an Organic Concentrate, that features an ingredient from the Alberta’s tar sands; Humalite.

Its available across Canada but only through a few Nurseries here in Ontario.
The volume of watering-Litres it can Bolster is huge. $9 kilo, its got a true economical btm line

Here is a quote from @Defharo, relating to the final product.

Many variables are possible, beyond Veg and Bloom mixtures, but the basic Concentrate is called Humate K.

Thanks for asking @CADMAN, we are just beginning the applications. @Pigeonman has progressed further into other recipes. I’ve doubled the first for veg and will build the Bloom version 100%

Def took us through the process to create these primitive Ambrosia’s. Recipe can be altered to bring other specific elements into Play.

Round 1 lol

“The importance of the product is based on the soluvilization of humins (humic, fulvic and imatomelanic acids), the presence of potassium is low.”

10 Likes

Lol. Some vegged since last year, others the start of April. :+1:

What @MissinBissin said! :rofl: :+1:

I just got some Mineralized Phosphate (Bat :poop: ) and gonna keep going after making the SilicaSauce :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m following with that mix as well @Pigeon man. In-House goods, that feels like a sure thing

6 Likes

Press :play_or_pause_button: :+1:

Things are growing:

ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker

I cleaned out the compost heap but for 2x things growing from root masses that refused to die from indoor runs. These may be Yogi’s from the smell but who knows it’s a big pile rich in nutrients so it’s gonna be good no matter what it is.

@Lady.Zandra63 check it out.

:rofl: :+1:

Another shot of the yard from the back fence towards the hizzle.

Speaking of the big pond (we have 3x), Heathcliff our resident feral :cat: hung out with me for this am’s watering/feeding session.

After this we sat down and had a bong together, the cat chilling and me smokin’ while we watched a Robin :bird: bathe in the waterfall.

Then it was feeding time. @MissinBissin & @defharo the shit’s getting real! This week it’s 2.5ml/L of Humate K and 5m/L next week.

Rain water + Humate K + Fish Shit, stirred well:

The :broccoli: plants are bolting with new growth with the high heat and tropical weather.

I’ve already generated more H0Cl as a “just in case of fuckery” with the constant high RH%. I’ll start defoliating the lower branches of everything slowly as the season progresses, and then heavy later in flower; this usually happens the start of Sept.

The plants have been getting a fish shit feed every Saturday, 1-2 gallons of rain water daily, and 1 cup of chicken shit pellets as a top dressing at the start of each month which is all but watered into the soil by the next addition of top dressing.

It’s working out well and I’m now going to give them EWC tea with molasses every 2 weeks as an added boost. Onward we go and here’s how everything is progressing.

Frankenstein (in ground) (@JohnnyPotseed)

Alaska Thunderfuck (@middleman & @Enjoi802)

Coastal Blueberry (@SHSC-1)

UK Cheese

Limed Orange (@DannyTerpintine)

Frankenstein (fabric pot) (@JohnnyPotseed)

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut (@DannyTerpintine)

Shiskaberry 3F2 (@SHSC-1 & @PineTarBastard)

Mighty Mite (@Oldtimerunderground)

This :honeybee: is loving life around the MM! :heart:

And a wild Pigeonman in it’s natural habitat. :rofl:

Thanks for checking in all you wonderful people, take care and REMEMBER TO:

ezgif.com-optimize

:heart: :potable_water:
:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

36 Likes

I love the Cap-less Hat being integrated into the Dreads lol

There’s my Morning smile, wheres my Bong ! Lol Your Yard is gorgeous, and your feeding program is 100% bang-on

9 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin !

And soon even better :smiley:

100g diatomaceous earth
25g KOH
500ml Water (with 500ml to add in 6 hours)

:metal:

16 Likes

Yesterday I started adding the new “Hidro SiK” to all my irrigation mixes! Go ahead!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tour, everything is looking great! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

He who plants a garden believes in tomorrow… and if the garden is as wonderful as yours, then the wait will make you dream! :heart_eyes::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::hibiscus::sunflower::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::tomato::tomato:

6 Likes