🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

What a beautiful color the irrigation water has!

@Pigeonman You have to look for a true organic substitute for that 5-1-1 nitrogen fertilizer :rofl:. I say this because I don’t use soluble nitrogen, but I’m a weird guy! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well once I run out of this @defharo I have the sludge collected from my fish tank! :rofl:

6 Likes

how much per L are you going?

2 Likes

Being an irrigation supplement, I have started using it in pots at 0.5% (5ml/l) mixed with other ingredients, but to use it outdoors you can increase the dose, I intend to use it in almost all irrigations, Silicon also to strengthen the tissues of the plant while providing elasticity, very important for outdoor crops, I also heard from my teacher (he does not grow or use marijuana), that silicon promotes the creation of trichomes… and this season I plan to test it on field.

8 Likes

OOOOOH!!
Those are some happy ladies!
And-- BTW…
I Covet Thy Yard Sir!!! :+1:

5 Likes

That’s the organic spirit! I see a commercial fertilizer and automatically my head goes looking for how to hack the product with organic! Mercilessly

10 Likes

@Pigeonman Your garden looks like a little corner of paradise. :grinning:

8 Likes

Beautiful plants and love the landscape!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!!!

:blush:

This year the clover :four_leaf_clover: is really coming into its place. So it’s weird as fuck not moving 1-2x a week but it’s feeding soooooo many :honeybee: 's i’m not cutting it until they stop eating so well and these white flowers everywhere brown out hard.

I just finished making my first batch of Hydro SiK and after cleaning up everything i’m moving onto the mineralized phosphate solution.

Humite K+ (Fulvic/Humics/trace minerals)
Humite K+ BONES (Fulvic/Humics/trace minerals/calcium/phosphorus)
Hydro SiK (Potassium/Silica)
Guano K+ (potassium phosphate/trace minerals)

I’m prob writing some of the breakdown incorrectly due to my learning as I go approach with all this chemistry but I can say this : It’s working, the test plants are going nuts 1 week after application!!

10 Likes

Hot damn!

I just pulled out two balls of hash and used the pasta roller attachment and just made some primo combination hash that’s now an amazing tempe ball!

One ball was a large but not-great old ball of hash that was too sandy to form properly.
The other was a much smaller ball of hash way to gooey to burn properly in my Happle.

I tossed them in the oven at keep warm (180f) until formable, then in between a folded sheet of parchment paper it all went and then into the rollers.

It worked fantastically once I got my technique down.

Passing from size 8 through 2, multiple passes per size to get it even each time.
At 2, I can fold the “taffy” sheet over twice and then do it all over again.

It was a labour of love but it’s legit a night and day difference from before and after!!!

@Foreigner , i know your got your way down; but if you and the Mrs have a kitchenaid stand mixer and you can get a pasta attachment used it’s worth it after one run!

Now I wonder if I have sand and then mix it with rosin and then do this lamination tech if I’d be able to make a stable “templish ball” of hash from stuff that wont stay together. :thinking:

16 Likes

That’s a pretty cool tech. I think I may have analog rollers

4 Likes

I am loving that final Statement @Pigeonman; “test-plants are going Nuts”
OMG here we go!

3 Likes

DUDE. Here’s the 90u fresh-frozen SSDD F2 BX1

Up in the air it looks like a beef-jerky leaf!

:rofl:

26 Likes

7 Likes

You can just snap a piece off.
Nicely Done @Pigeonman

Kitchen appliances may never be the same…

4 Likes

@Pigeonman, as I’m prepping for a 2-litre batch of humate-k earlier, I got thinking about your set-up and it just made too Much sense.

I’ve now flipped mine around, so the heating water (sous-vid) covers a larger source, and the Mixing is in a more confined Space.

It simply took a trip to Value Village and I now own. a $3.99 heavy glass, tall 2.5L vessel

Pretend this is a video, its almost the same, mixer is on a 15-minute pin-timer. just to be friendly to its electronics

Thanks for doing an Improv. and taking your Project to Work with You!!!
it was a perfect Storm

Its up n running @THCeed (24hrs as is, is the plan)

13 Likes

This heat is making me use up all my stored water as these ladies are asking for 2-4 gallons a day!

:crossed_fingers: the predicted thunderstorms actually show up here as every day I get those warnings the heat dome that is Toronto bounces the water away from my roof! :man_facepalming:

Yesterday I gave them a boost of yucca to help them beat the heat.

14 Likes

@MissinBissin & @defharo :+1:

:grin: :+1:

17 Likes

:man_farmer::clap:

9 Likes

Full standing ovation for that Line-up @Pigeonman !! Awesome Stuff

Its such a cool nutrient platform to work from. I’m excited as the Humate K + bones heads into Shakey-Shakey for 5-6 days… I’ve an Auto that just started Blooming !!

My labels are Not as nice, but they’re there !

Are you having any Fun yet @defharo lol? Thanks again mb

7 Likes