🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

Thanks @Jpaul , the plants are really staring to come along.

Re watching this movie it’s total cringe but funny as fuck with how ridiculous it all is. She’s so much of a tomboy that the racing car driver she likes doesn’t respect her, so she challenges him to a stock car race to win his heart.

I mean: WTF where the writers on? The answer is probably a lot of cocaine.

4 Likes

Yeah mountains of blow can certainly be a big factor, lol. Thx for the morning trip down memory lane :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All the mother plants on the deck are doing their best with the bi-polar weather. Many are root bound and in different stages of flowering. I boosted their feed as it’s supposed to get warmer again in the week.

Green Crack:

Cap Junky:

Pink Lemonade #2:

First Class Funk:

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut:

First Class Funk: Bonsai:

Blueberry: Archive Cut:

GMO:

Pink Kush:

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut (On Left) / Limed-Orange (On Right)

With the exception of Green Crack, everything here has been cloned for mother plants. The GC has not rooted one cut for me in the 6-8 cuts attempted over the last 2 months. :cry:

But on a positive note this is my sampler series to find out what I can and should push for larger grows down the road. :+1:

22 Likes

Pink Kush this, Archive-cut that, it just never stops @Pigeonman.

Holy Bonzai I hope you have a productive week.

6 Likes

is that Pheobe Cates ?
Man she was so hot when i was a teenager

3 Likes

No! This one’s a cutie too and played the part really well considering the sleeze it is.

This was Betsy Russell.

And I am today’s years old when i found out she’s IN THE SAW FRANCHISE?!

6 Likes

That is a funny ass classic if it’s the one I’m thinking of. Does she shove a ball of socks down her pants for that “bulge” look?
Glad you found something that’s works for you or at least helps. Mental health is so important.

3 Likes

I don’t recall this but I did only partially pay attention. :sweat_smile:

FIRST PLANT DOWN FOR FALL OF 2024, a small “donation” from the shadowy side of the compost heap:

I’m certain it’s Yogi F2, all these plants seem to be growing near or out of the visible root masses tossed in here after the end of the co-op seed run.

These flower are thankfully rock hard. :+1:

I’m thinking Yogi because doing the bubble hash with the chaff made the water look like blood and that’s I’m sure what these flower would do.

24 Likes

Congrats @Pigeonman on Turning that 1st-one upside down!!!

5 Likes

I think that might be “Just One Of The Guys” or something like that with that billy jayne kid. But there could be several with that description from the 80’s too. Lol

3 Likes

Everything looking amazing.

Took me a while to catch up I like the dry sift tumbler and the fire pics.

Your Shisk is looking very similar in structure to my cross with the pollen.

Made me :rofl:

first one upside down! I love it

3 Likes

Thanks @MissinBissin and @FieldEffect !

:hugs:

:rofl:

I’m downloading this right now it’s been YEARS :laughing:

I’m sure JOOTG’s is the LGBT2Q+ 1980’s Twelfth Night helping people with gender identity.

Much like this masterpiece of that particular decade where Vampirism is a metaphor for self discovery within the context of sexual identity.

Also sports a baby Wilson (from house) and ODO (DS9)!

5 Likes

Nice trees :evergreen_tree: @Pigeonman, really good looking :eyes: grows! :partying_face::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I was glad to see you got something off the volunteers in the compost pile, nice haul on the buds. Very nice looking :eyes:, digging the purple reddish colors! Nothing like a lucky :four_leaf_clover: dawg plant :potted_plant:! WTG bro :sunglasses:! :clap::clap::clap::blush::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! :v:

Worm castings, insect frass and black-strap molasses tea has been brewing for 36hours and each plant outside is getting 2L before I head out to work.

Hows everyone doing so far this week?

Edit: Heathcliff was EPIC AS FUCK last night:

14 Likes

BAHAHAHAHHAAHAA!!!

He’s now excited whenever we get a delivery because he knows the box is his. :rofl:

17 Likes

I guess it was time to WAKE UP! :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Nice to see the boss is happy :laughing:! Hope everything is going well for you @Pigeonman! Now my wife is in the hospital :hospital: in ICU and was just move to a room yesterday! Love :heart: to always see the cat :cat2:! :partying_face::rofl::wink::clap::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

DUDE! :sob:

I hope everything is okay as can be!

:heart: :hospital:

3 Likes

My best hopes for your wife’s quick recovery. :heart:

6 Likes