🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

Is this a photo of your paw paws fruit? They are one of my favs. We have groves of them all around here. Enough that the local businesses make wonderful things with them. Beer, bread, ice cream, etc. did you know they’re the largest edible fruit native to north America. Once, the giant sloths roamed north America, and the paw paw evolved along side it. The seeds require a certain care to germinate, and I guess the sloths digestive system is the perfect way to prep them. Where the giant sloths at? :sunglasses: I love that you’ve got paw paws up there. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Forgot to mention, some people are sensitive and it can cause stomach discomfort. Even some bad sick feelings.

5 Likes

I did not know that. Thank you. Didn’t know about the relationship to giant sloths either.

I’m not a giant, but I move hella slow, hang around, and don’t do much! lol (1)

7 Likes

This one is ready to stick on my next car. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Do you remember danger mouse? I really dig that show.
And space ghost coast to coast lol. The old ones

6 Likes

Oh hell yeah @420noob !

4 Likes

Space Ghost was great. Johnny Quest too. I dont know what you guys are doing but it looks like fun. :heart_eyes: I want in! :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

We can’t NOT LOVE:

8 Likes

th-1334893474 th-2077179572

Don’t forget the herculoids!

13 Likes

Oh man yall talking about some good old shows! Takes me back to the day my gran would turn me on some cartoons and get out the cheerios, milk, and sugar for breakfast

5 Likes

6 Likes

Chauncey is my spirit animal

3 Likes

Bahahhahahahhahahaha!!! Amazing

4 Likes

Love :heart: your furry little helpers! :blush::upside_down_face::crazy_face::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Someone took this picture of me last week. image

4 Likes

Growing up in the Bronx, NY I had my fill of pigeons. They’re our national bird :laughing:
K+ on the outdoor grow, just got caught up.

4 Likes

Thanks @ManyManySpliffs ! Gonna update later tonight if I don’t pass out. :rofl:

Had a client come in right at the end of my day showing signs of heatstroke and my former lifeguard training kicked in. Shit went downhill fast so I put on my calm face while panicking hardcore and got ice on her major arteries, hydrated her with a little salt in the mix and then got the paramedics on sight and kept with her until she was carted into the ambulance.

Fucking scary shit. Only got to leave at 7pm and then the 1hr long commute. I still haven’t eaten today but there’s pizza after my bong/dab/bong sandwich.

BE SAFE OUT THERE FOLKS! SHIT GETS REAL REALLY FAST WITH HEAT STROKE!

16 Likes

Good man! We need more folks like you out there! Thanks for being a hero for her.🫶🏼

Also, after you get some much needed food & sandwich, I’m stoked to see the update!

7 Likes

Damn how hot was it in may?

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy , thanks bud! It was surreal but those kinda moments are never good to be idle and I’m grateful the paramedics showed so fast considering it was rush hour and shit gets tight even if cars do try to get outa the way.

@420noob , it was near 30c for a few days with +70% humidity. Many people didn’t have their ac’s prepped for that kinda heat yet so shit went bad for some. My ac prob was frustrating as I started the summer prep in april!

AND THAT HEAT AND HUMIDITY DID THIS:

Mighty Mite:

Shiskaberry 3f2:

Sour Diesel: @DannyTerpintine Cut:

Limed Orange:

Frankenstein (Plant 1):

UK Cheese:

Coastal Blueberry:

Frankenstein (Plant 2):

Alaskan Thunderfuck:

And then there was this cute little fucker eating seed on one of our feeder spots! :heart:

Does anyone know what it is?

18 Likes

Looks like a cute little fucker to me. :man_shrugging: :laughing:
Googles saying a Brown Headed Cowbird.

9 Likes