🕊 Outdoor Adventures with your Friendly Neighbourhood Pigeonman 2024 Edition!

I would not throw away the outdoor substrates, I would take care of feeding that soil for the next season and the next and the next, but all actions would always take into account the climate of the place in winter. There is a lot to add to an outdoor substrate, and not necessarily purchased things. Raw Humalite would be a basic material to incorporate into your outdoor lands as soon as possible, you don’t need to grind it for outdoors :grin:

3 Likes

After watering AM update.

Mighty Mite (@Oldtimerunderground )

Frankenstein (@JohnnyPotseed )

Alaskan Thunderfuck (@middleman & @Enjoi802)

Limed Orange (@DannyTerpintine )

Coastal Blueberry (@SHSC-1)

Frankenstein (@JohnnyPotseed )

Sour Diesel: Danny T Cut (@DannyTerpintine )

Shiskaberry 3F2 (@SHSC-1 & @PineTarBastard )

UK Cheese:

And the pond that hydrates the animals and insects in the yard, additionally it helps calm down this weary soul:

Thanks for stopping on by! All the very best to each and every one of you!

:hugs:

32 Likes

Ways to keep your neighbours in check part 1:

23 Likes

The HOA would like to talk to you about the severed head in the front yard.

4 Likes

My friend found me over 200 canning jars. The guy that worked at the Liquor store gave them to me from his mother’s estate. He packed them in Liquor boxes. The Neighbors chins fell to thier chest when I carried in 20 cases of "Liquor " . Haa haa

7 Likes

I found the rest of him

9 Likes

I bought a bunch of mason jars from an estate. Big ones and small ones.

They asked me what I was using them for.

Well, you see, the big ones are for my weed and the small ones are for my shrooms.

What I actually said was “jam.”

9 Likes

Love some psychedelic mushroom Jam sessions.

6 Likes

It worked out because Mrs Foreigner got into picking and at the bottom of the box I got mason jar funnels, jar holding tongs, the whole works.

6 Likes

I proudly have all those toys, and 3 pressure canners.

4 Likes

She mostly does refrigerator pickles, specifically red onions, but will occasionally do a batch for long term storage.

I’ve only got one but it’s a 20L capacity.

3 Likes

@Foreigner i did something similar with a kijiji buy. 20$ for nearly a carload of mason jars.

He asked me “oh man im excited for you! I had to get out of pickling when my child was born this year hence selling all this off so cheap. What you using them for?”

Me: “Weed.”

He laugged hard as if i was joking until he noted my stoic diaposition where he stopped laughing and then also got stoic and then simply said.

“DUDE.!”

:rofl:

15 Likes

I always kept my shrooma dry, then measured out a dose to powder and mix into raw honey for co sumption.

5 Likes

Regular non smokers hate weed, the only thing they hate more is when we burn it up. You can’t win with normies. I am thankful for your water feature. We have a small one and it gets alot of action here.

4 Likes

Do not attempt this on your own.
LMAO

4 Likes

don’t forget your Breaking Bad science. I believe it was hydrologic acid that eats organic materials ie glass, ceramic, metal and human bodies in tubs lol. Maybe was hydrochloric acid but ya need ppe or pp5 or it’s a mess.

2 Likes

Oh it’s hapnin, Not even worried at this stage @THCeed

3 Likes

Speaking of “oh it’s happening”…

Everything ready to go.

Ready to add the KOH.

KOH added, heat jumped up!

Now the Humalite and then the Azomite.

And liquid darkness mixes until I nearly pass out around 12am (6hr mark)…

…then i’ll just let it run until I wake up around 6-7am.

:grin: :+1:

18 Likes

My mixer was too aggressive for 1 litre and foamed right off the bat.

Good ole Manual does just fine. Its happening

ps thats a towel around the container in the btm photo… not stuff on glass (first photo, its stuff on glass lol

11 Likes

Well this is fun! I went downstairs this AM to turn off the heat and the solution looks like Vietnamese Coffee! @MissinBissin this has been a blast thanks for empowering me growmie!

Yum-Yum!

I’m leaving it heat-off in the mag-stirrer with constant agitation for the day while at work.

@defharo instead of the jar shaking, I was thinking of setting up a timer with my mag-stirrer so it’s stir the solution for 15min 4x a day with equal spaced timing.

This will make sure I actually agitate over the week vs have stoner moments but my only question is if the bubbles generated by shaking Humate K in a jar are needed for the reaction to continue? If I mag stir, it’ll be a gentle agitation with all solids moving aboot but no aeration due to the lack of bubbles.

I recall you mentioning it needs access to O2 via an open lid, and that forced bubbling isn’t required like what I do with my worm-tea makin’, but I forgot to ask about the shake = aeration + agitation question!

:rofl: :+1:

14 Likes