Outdoor guerilla grow 2018

This was 5-6-18. They are both brickpress bag seed clone #1. From my latest indoor grow. The holes are about 18-20" deep and about as much around. I dig the hole, fill with my own composted dirt. Transplant then cover the top of the dirt with the dirt from the hole and place leaves and things on top. Then put up my baskets. Poultry netting from Walmart. Just cut to size, shape and wire together. Very easy but goes a long way when you guerilla grow and can’t check often. I usually spray paint green or brown but where these two are is fine. They’ll get full sun until about 2 p.m.

Crazy re-veg cause I work too much and didn’t get to clone in time. Oh-well

16 Likes

Out in the woods…5-11-18 A few deer honestly scared the living crap out of me or their would be more pics. :grinning::grin::sunglasses::grin::scream::dizzy_face::poop::ghost:

9 Likes

This is fun for me to watch. Hoping to see more. :eyeglasses:

1 Like

good material cage is made out of.

1 Like

5-14-18. Brickpress bagseed clone#1’s

7 Likes

Looking promising @dank-a-saurus!

1 Like

Tote o’ goodies. Ready to be moved to there permanent home out in the woods. Three on right are sweet pink grapefruit. Only one is for outdoors. One will be a mom and one will go to flower soon.
The one on the bottom left is a seed I had saved from a bud that I saw that was as big as the guys dashboard in his truck. The other is second sight f2. A rabbit got into the other 4 :(. The three in the back row are mystery mix. The four in front of those are clones from my current indoor grow of brickpress bag seed #2. If all goes well these will all be in there forever homes by the end of this coming up weekend.

4 Likes

This will also find a home this weekend. Bagseed of what was supposed to be juicy fruit. However it tasted neither juicy or fruity. But it was some excellent bud. Very skunky, covered in trichromes. Found two seeds in one bud out of half a zip. This one is the survivor. The other seed was whiteish and under normal conditions it would be tossed. But here is this bushy one. I 12/12 it until I saw sex and now seeing crazy re-veg stuff.

5 Likes

Awesome grow, I love to see the ambition something like this takes. Probably way cool to be out in nature as well. Where we belong.

2 Likes

It takes alot of ambition, time, and hard work. Packing everything in the woods digging the hole and replacing the dirt or amending it. Then all grow season packing water and nutes. Shewwww. But being outside and growing this amazing plant more than makes up for it.

2 Likes

Outdoor guerilla grow 5-20-18. I dug these holes and transplanted these yesterday. There are two holes/plants per “plot”. One is a clone of bagseed #2 from current indoor grow. And the others are the seedlings mentioned above. I did it this way so there is at least one female per plot. If the seedlings turn out to be male the holes will be dedicated to either some autoflowering seeds from @ReikoX or some clones of whatever I have at the time. The auto flowers I have right now will be going in a :corn: field for mamixum sun. So far I germed ten and 36 hrs later had a little Taproot showing. Moved to cups and about 24 hrs later starting to see more signs of life. Wanna give a huge thanks to @ReikoX for the chance to try out autoflowering.

This is the only plot with 3 plants. Two seedlings one clone.

Second sight f2.

Mystery mix.

Clone.

Two headed clone.

Mystery mix.

Clone.

Beat down mystery mix seedling. :cry: These were planted yesterday morning. A very unsuspected and very heavy rain shower came through afterwards. I wanted to check on them today, this was the only one that couldn’t take it. Only the strong survive.

Clone.

I’m calling ?big bud? Seedling.

Juicy fruit bag seed reveggin. I’ll have to take the screen off my next visit. Be about a week probably.

Before the cage.

Sweet pink grapefruit.

These are the two clones that I had already put out a couple weeks ago. One bushy. One growing tall. I have seen considerable growth out of these two.

Bushy.

Tall.

5 Likes

Almost forget the autoflowering fem mix. First time growing feminized seeds. First time growing autoflowering since joint Dr. Lowyryder #1 about 9 yrs ago maybe. I didn’t like it. I liked the concept. And after being “out of the game” for so long it’s very interesting to see where the world of auflowering has gone.

3 Likes

Perfect outside grow weather today. 85°f 76% humidity.

4 Likes

What’s the wattage on that light?! Haha enjoy the day!

3 Likes

I can’t find a meter to test those parameters (rays). Haha

1 Like

Im not totally sure, but I think It is 10.000 watt X m2 in my area…

2 Likes

Auto fem mix from @ReikoX. Thanks for the generosity. I had them out in a field with what I thought was a strong enough barrier but obviously not. I think 4 got eaten by rabbits or some other critter. There permanent home in the corn field will be ready soon. I like to make sure that the farmer is done coming through the field and spraying for bugs and liquid nitrogen. I also got some from reikox that is Crystal candy x la Muse I think. Said they were hard to germinate. I put four seeds in a small bowl with lid. I wet a wash cloth with warm water and left damp enough not to dry out in a couple of days but not dripping wet. Then placed in said bowl and unfolded damp wash cloth and placed seeds inside. Folded wash cloth back over top, and secured the lid tightly. Then put where the temp ranges from. 72°f to 82°f. Just like the paper towel method except with a wash cloth. I believe it works somewhat better cause the cloth holds the heat in better than the napkin. Idk? I’ll have pics of them tomorrow. Excited about these also. They’ll probably go out in the woods.

Auto fem mix.

2 Likes