Outdoor Ohio Organic grow

Super Skunk

3 Likes

Are these seeds growing as these flowers look different than the rest? The flower looks like there are a bunch of seeds. I am new at this so any help would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Looks like it, you proud daddy you. :family::family:

1 Like

I guess that is cool. It must have hermied @rasterman as I have no male plants and this is the only one showing signs. It is an auto so if in fact those are viable seeds I will plant them all and see what happens. Hopefully lots of auto babies.

1 Like

Free seeds! Keep in mind they probably have a much higher chance of herming than the parent, but I usually consider unexpected seeds very welcome. I’ve got three specimens of various pollen-chucking efforts growing right now, in fact.

First BlackJack auto is down. This one had a tough life. While inside this spring somehow the first leaves came off right as she emerged from the soil and all she was was a stem. Left it alone for sheer science and wouldn’t you know she started to grow again. This was the result. I pulled the top a week ago for a quick taste. Very pine forward after only six day dry. Should be a good one. Will probably grow a photo period version next year.

2 Likes

Figured i should put an update up.
Here are the Gorilla Zkittles side by side.

3 Likes

This is #1. She is the biggest. Lots of branches that lead to lots of good stuff

1 Like

Here is #2

4 Likes

And #3

3 Likes

And for you “regular” gardeners here is some more pictures for your amusement. My wall of cucumbers

6 Likes

Garlic is ready.

2 Likes

Lots of :tomato: in my future.

12 Likes

Have a bountiful harvest ahead! :tomato:

Very nice!

So BlackJack #2 came down tonight. This one has large buds unlike the other two and was more stout. My suspicion is that this one has more of the Black Domina as opposed to the Herer. The fan leaf stems were purple as well but the others are not.

4 Likes

Some pictures before the chop. Ended up that the plant did nor hermie but just had great big calyxes. Crazy…

5 Likes

3 Likes

So here is the final project.
Plant #1 of the BlackJack auto netted me 10 grams. This is the one thatvlost it’s leaves when it emerged. Thankful for anything.

3 Likes

Here is the second BlackJack auto. This is the one with the large calyxes which made it hard to trim. Buds on this plant are different than the other two. I think this one leans more to the Black Domina as it had those purple stems.

3 Likes