OvergrOklahoma!

That could be good or bad. :flushed:

Just looking to hang around for the weekend and get legal high as shit. Is the pot culture as prevalent in the south or no? How’s Covid there?

Thanks bro

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

1 Like

Walking distance? Ideally. To get a feel of what’s happening, where would you recommend?

Blessings…

2 Likes

Lake Texoma is right on the border of Texas-Oklahoma. Great stripper fishing as well!

5 Likes

I have a buddy that lives in texoma. Is that close to what you are looking at @oleskool830? Remember, we are still just medical, so you gotta have a license for a dispensary.

The pot culture is more prevalent in the larger areas, but it must be spread out as well, because dispensaries are all over.

And yes, there are nice stripers in that lake for sure.

4 Likes

Walking distance? Last time I checked there was a river between OK, and TX. :grinning: Honestly man, I don’t have an answer for you. McAlester’s the first place I know anything about, and it’s 100 miles into OK.

It’s not good. Right now we’re averaging 3500 new cases a day. In the last 7 days, we’ve averaged almost 30 deaths a day. I’d say it’s pretty much out of control, so whatever you do, wear a mask.
:guitar:

3 Likes

What do you have to do to get a medical card? Can you get same-day approval from a cannabis doc? Can you bring a card from another state???

3 Likes

The card costs $100 a year plus a $4 processing fee. :roll_eyes: That shit drives me nuts man. You have to pay the State a fee to accept your payment for a fee that the State requires you to pay. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

::dismounts soapbox::

Anyway, You can actually get a video referral from a doc here. We just renewed our cards, and it was $90 each for the referral. It took about 3 minutes for both of us. Then you have to submit your application, and include a picture. They have requirements for the picture, neutral background, head and shoulders only, and they’ll reject your application if it doesn’t meet them.

If you have a card from another state you can get a 30 day temporary card. So you could get your 30 day card, get your referral, submit your application, and you should have your permanent card before your temp runs out.

Easy Peasy. :grinning:

4 Likes

The fact they make you use a card to pay them, but the dispensaries have to take cash only. They can make the rules, but don’t have to follow them. Yeah, don’t get me started either! :joy:

I thought you had to be a resident to get a card.

2 Likes

What state did you get kicked out of? Lol

2 Likes

I was originally from Cali, but I had been living in Knasas

1 Like

anyone hiring for their grow? or any needs for construction sub perhaps…? okc area.

1 Like

Oh! I was under the impression that OK was recreational. What’s all the excitement about?

3 Likes

Well, that’s been one of the complaints the entire time. In essence, you just need $100 or so to get a note from a doctor saying you have a condition that he believes can be treated with cannabis. Since mainstream Doctors won’t sign them, an industry of “Canna Docs” has popped up. They aren’t gonna stay in business by rejecting patients, so “I have (insomnia|back pain|stress|anxiety|arthritis|a bad attitude|pretty much anything else)”, will get you a referral. Then you submit your app, pay the State their $100, and away you go. You have to renew it every 2 years.

For commercial, it’s wide open. No limits on the number of licenses, no plant count limits for commercial growers. There’s no shortage of stupid regulations, but all-in-all, it’s very weed friendly.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound too bad. $100 is approaching reasonable I guess. When Cali went medical there were billboards advertising doctors that offered a medical permit for $40. Lol. They were everywhere!

3 Likes

They started with the little corrugated plastic signs advertising medical cards… Everywhere.

2 Likes

I think most of us are in the Tulsa area. We are all aspiring to be commercial not so small business owners.

4 Likes

Nope caretaker status is the way to go for me. Each person with a med license growing can have 5 people they can caretaker for. I caretake for 3 at the moment and my roommate is a med user also who can caretake. 6 plants in veg 6 plants in flower per med user. You do the math… no reporting, no inspections, no seed to sale crapola.

7 Likes

Oh you mean the Surfin Sands Bar?? Can definitely catch something there. Lol

3 Likes

Yeah, the strippers down here do bite. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yea but your on the hook and they do the reeling in…,

3 Likes