OvergrOklahoma!

Ya have it bookmarked? if not let me know ! Have your KOH yet? Just make sure ya make it with RO water in the end! I think ya’ll will be impressed with it

3 Likes

The JWA is exactly the same as a castle soap ,organic using plant based oils in a process called saponification, breaks down fast gives plants a boost of K also .

5 Likes

I do have it. I was gonna ask the best type of container to let it cook in.

4 Likes

Stainless steel pot with a 5 quart capacity … the water and koh addition should be Pyrex fugger gets damn hot and could burn, wear gloves and goggles if ya can .

4 Likes

Still have almost a gallon left use for an all purpose counter cleaner and just used it also in making a bathroom hand cleaner using one of those foamer bottles works pretty well IMO

3 Likes

I may have a Pyrex bowl. Thanks bud.

4 Likes

another big piece of the puzzle is the cert you need from the county. Each county put a price on it. $750 for OK County. Up to $4k for Lincoln County.

4 Likes

@MimirKush Ok i will let you know when im going to tulsa. I go quite a bit for work. You can have freakshow.

8 Likes

What does everyone do for work? I’m a tile and flooring contractor

7 Likes

Thats whats up man

5 Likes

Apparently looking for work is my new profession. I’ve been out since the end of March. I was in manufacturing for 6 years.

Last time I chipped up old tile I looked like I’d gone to war! Good times. @LOTF

7 Likes

I used to weld, until my mental health went to shit and my ibs became horrible, now staying alive is my full time job.

6 Likes

Welcome man. What part of Oklahoma are you from?

5 Likes

What a Great concept @Guitarzan Iv popped in and out at times and would like to start a CO thread like this not sure if there is one out there but there’s about to be one! Lol

6 Likes

Im an implant living in OKC

7 Likes

Just remember, ya’ll are always welcome in OvergrOklahoma. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
:guitar:

10 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome buddy! Appreciated for sure!

4 Likes

Hey @Guitarzan. Where near the Texas border do you recommend visiting for a weekend? A nearby dispensary is a requirement. Lol

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

7 Likes

You know man, I have no idea. Muskogee’s in East Central OK. I never spent much time down south. It’s freaky down there. Broken Bow Lake, and Sardis Lake are down by the border. What are you looking to do, and how far is “near”?
:guitar:

3 Likes

Yeah, I spent a little time around wilburton. Yeah, a bit freaky for sure. We made it a good time though.

1 Like