OvergrOklahoma!

I’m in toklahoma too…not by commercially but may be getting caretaker license to grow more plants

3 Likes

Hey @Trowertripper, @cinDakush. How’s it going? Good to see you all.
:guitar:

2 Likes

Beautiful day …here…rain stopped
Put a polycarbonate roof on y shed. Now have sativa shed.
I’m looking forward to more outdoor grow
I find my vancouver strains dont like our heat.
Pineapple thai seems ok with it tho!
I look forward to being a legal state and growing preservation runs with open pollinations

4 Likes

@Trowertripper I have this plant, that I originally had indoors, but around week 5 I put it outdoors, that was about mid june, when does the avg sativa hybrid flower li outdoors?

1 Like

I looked it up somewhere it says mid August, I’m like, well shit… I have hundreds of pistols and zero buds. Lol but its had a hard life, drying out pretty bad a few times.

1 Like

It can depend on the strain. There aren’t many sativas, mostly some type of hybrid. Most of them should be starting pretty quick. All mine are at some point in transition. They are mostly stretching or getting ready to, no hard flowering yet.

1 Like

I have some Strawberry Diesel x C99, and White Widow that are just starting to show pistils. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s us alright the roads stay the same and the tolls keep going up

That’s why we need recreational weed lol

4 Likes

Yes I am not xpert on sativa. Woud guess another 8 weeks. That would be about two weeks before frost in central oklahoma…

1 Like