OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

@MonasticDank your poster is ordered.

2 Likes

Ugh, so tough. My gut is sinking for you also. It’s horrible how we will always outlive our pets! Around here, we’re the weirdos that have our fur babies cremated and up on the shelf. I hate to think of all the critters urns that we’re gonna have accumulated by our time, and then leave to our kids to probably just toss out. I told my wife we need to get a tortoise or a parrot! Lol.
Best wishes delivering the news to the family. This might be the hardest part to do while you are still processing. Please feel free to talk it out with us.
Much love. :+1::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Tigger will be cremated and returned to us along with a clay paw print that they will have made for us. I will likely spread his ashes at the lake one day.

6 Likes

Rest in Peace Tigger

2 Likes

My heart breaks for you @DougDawson I’m sure he was the best. Condolences to you and your wife.

3 Likes

That is so terrible to hear. Mrs. mota and I send our most heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

Thanks all, a bit beside myself right now. I appreciate the kind words and well wishes :pray:

3 Likes

I’m sorry for Your loss Losing Pets is the loss of a family member in my book.My condolences Doug

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that man, its heart breaking when they go, I treat our dogs like my furry kids as well. I am dreading the next couple of years, as one is on borrowed time atm. Just trying to spoil her as much as possible.

3 Likes

Thanks @CapnCannabis and @Shadey. I have to go home now. This is the part I have been dreading all day. Have to go tell my wife and daughter. They are going to be crushed

5 Likes

Good luck Doug…don’t envy you one bit.

3 Likes

@DougDawson watch the sunset if you get a chance and remember the good times with your family. If you have pictures that you would like to have made into a really nice remembrance, please PM them to me at your convenience. If they are family pictures I will give you a email to send the pictures to.

@Smoklahoma your poster is ready to order.

7 Likes

My deepest condolences to you and the family @DougDawson .

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman and @Heliosphear . I am just sitting here waiting for my wife to get off work, I don’t want to say anything to her until then. I may take you up on that @Heliosphear . My posters did not get delivered but I did get a notice stating I have to go pick them up at the post office for some reason even though my wife as been here all day. Go figure. Sorry to bring this stuff to your thread @Heliosphear , I did not mean to derail it.

3 Likes

No Worries @DougDawson I’m glad you did, shows the Love that the community has for each other. You got this, be the great dad and awesome husband you are, we will all get thru this together. How do I know you’re an awesome husband? Cause you Waited to share the bad news instead of telling her while she’s at work and couldn’t do anything about it.

Don’t know what’s up with the delivery, glad it’s at least available.

6 Likes

Looks great. $ on the way.

1 Like

Good Morning OG’s
@Smoklahoma poster ordered. When it ships I will let your know and you will receive tracking number for your poster. Currently your poster is estimated to arrive on or before March 1st.

@MonasticDank Poster in production.

Have a great Day. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Excellent! I have a wall in the nute room with its name on it. :grin:

4 Likes

Thank mine is destined for my drying/trim room. (Converted cold cellar) can’t wait to add a touch of class in there.

3 Likes

Ps. A touch more Grey and that pic isn’t too far off haha!

1 Like