Overgrow Thailand

Hello from Thailand i Just join this community sawat dee kub

13 Likes

Welcome to OG Ifrankfarm, getting more growers from Thailand joining up a lot :+1:

1 Like

Hello, its nice here. just feel free to talk. Hows the weather? haha,

Save the last Thaistick!

3 Likes

I smoked some really strong sativa out a cool bamboo bong with the guy who did my tattoos when I vacationed their. Beautiful country, really cool people.

6 Likes

Thai-sticks-and-pipe_result-1

12 Likes

Welcome to OG!

2 Likes

Hi @Ifrankfarm Welcome, I think you’ll enjoy yourself here on OG, great people, great strains, great times! Great to see more people from Tland here! Do a post in the “Introduce yourself” section when you get time!

:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Now now don’t be teasing us with those fresh Thai sticks by the time we used to see them they were brown and crunchy.

4 Likes

Living here in paradise now with freedom to smoke and plant. Actually planning to grow some old-school classic strains, would love to connect to some growers around :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome to OG muso, hang around a bit and you will connect with as many growers as you can handle :wink:

6 Likes

Here in Thailand we have really really good weed here now. Okay the brick is shit for 5 years since it got legal for medical patient, but the buds got in the short time really good.

5 Likes

@Maddawg @Budderton @ciganomarola @Big_Yeloe

Here’s an English language sub-titled interview with KD
(Those of you who received “KD Koh Tao” seeds, meet your benefactor!) :rofl:

17 Likes

I’d love to sit down and smoke a bowl with this guy. I bet he has some stories to tell.

6 Likes

Easy to doâ€Ķonly hard part is you just have to get to Koh Tao! :rofl:

6 Likes

I imagine that would be a great vacation! :smiley:

2 Likes

awesome share thanks

3 Likes

That is what I am talking aboutâ€Ķ!

Table saysâ€Ķ only good times ahead!

5 Likes

Great share @Tlander! Maybe, one of these days :call_me_hand:t4:

6 Likes

Greetings Thai crew, I have a friend wanting to start growing in Thailand and wanted me to send him some seeds. I have no problem doing that but I don’t have any pure lines of any land race seeds from equatorial varieties. He’s growing outdoors so polyhybrids will just flower prematurely, I also don’t want to pollute the gene pool any more than it already is.

Can any of you residing in Thailand point me in the right direction to getting some genetics that will be suitable for the outdoor climate there? I’m assuming mold resistant varieties are highly sought after.

Bless, Fatty

8 Likes

Check out the real seed company for Thai landrace seeds. I think Colorado Sativas also has 1 or 2 Thai dom strains, I know he has mullumbimby madness which is supposed to be a Thai stick hybrid.

3 Likes