Overgrow Vietnam

Thats why I was thinking of bringing some different landarces from other countries and just chucking the beans and let them just do what nature intends. I got Vietnam black, sholgar from afghan selection, lambsbread, Pakistani citral kush, some ace seeds landrace Thai and others. But scared I mess up the original cannabis or hemp in that region, but would be cool to see nature do its thing!

I got some Vietnam black I can trade with you.

I don’t have many of the ones from the 70’s I can share. I’m planning on doing a preservation run with them down the line. When that happens I’ll def send you some!

2 Likes

Let me know if you grow them here just trade some clones

1 Like

I’ll only be visiting for 2weeks and will only be in the rice field area for 2 days then will be going to other places to see and visit. I do have some Vietnam black from snow high seeds and other fronds that shared with me. It seems no one wants to grow it because of the long flower time and hight of the plant. Honestly next time I go in and opens the fridge to pull some things I’ll see how many I have. Also have some Korean landrace from the 70s. That was given to me when I got the 70s VB.

3 Likes

I definitely want some of that korean stuff too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll be pulling the box out soon from the fridge to try a new storing method. So I will see how many I have that time!