Vietnamese strains wanted

Looking for vietnamese land race varieties does anybody have anything I have quite a few things I could trade

13 Likes

Pure Vietnamese is hard to come by… I’m looking for these also… Anybody?

3 Likes

There was some veitmanes black around the forum not sure who has them or if there being reproduced but I would love to get some, @pookie123 was it you I remember having the black, and we need a og member in vietnam that could source the community some silver leaf and the black

7 Likes

It’s a hybrid though. Right? Rumor has it…

2 Likes

Idk dont remember rumors much just hoping somebody who is willing to share has some vietnamese strains stashed aside

3 Likes

Sorry bro, I dont have any Vietnam black, I had some colombian black that I sent out to some OG members from @TropicalBiophile a while back…

3 Likes

Anyone know anything about this site?

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_33&products_id=274&zenid=eb29be03dad4f3e3c4adb456b36dabcb

Looks sketchy… but they apparently have it.

2 Likes

Yes I would be very Leary indeed, They have Afropips strains in stock they say, But correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t Afropips been long since out of business for several years now?

4 Likes

I got some of the columbian black thank you very much btw going to have to continue the hunt for the vietnamese

4 Likes

And I would be Leary with the amount of seed companies that are popping up in the last few years claiming things that are hard to beleive. Several companies are selling pure zkittlez seeds when it was a clone only strain never stabilized and only available as a clone. The amount of false advertising and people trying to claim work that isent there own is beyond out of controll you definetly need to do some research before spending money on bs marketing tactics

3 Likes

Scam scam don’t even spend your time there

3 Likes

I do have some Vietnam black and silver leaf ones, not for trade/ donation, I will do some work with them next year or two

9 Likes

I would love to get my hands on some when you do I collect landraces and would be happy to trade a gem for a gem

4 Likes

@Anon44218973 I’d your buddy ever get those black going if not I’d be happy to start them this spring and redistribute

3 Likes

the vietnam are good giant lines jeje

Vietnam dalat cultivated by ramxeros

shaker dies

shaker dies

shaker dies

Link
https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/forum/cultivo-de-cannabis/crianza-y-genética/haciendo-semillas/315058-vietchunk-s-revival/page2

11 Likes

Those look nice , guess it’s a deep chunk cross from what I read, trying g to track down some pure Vietnamese before it’s all crossed out and diluted

1 Like

the thread is called vietchunk but that dalat is pure.

2 Likes

@Heritagefarms

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=246520

1 Like

It’s an interesting read for sure and I hope somebody is keeping the dalat or something similar to the 70s Vietnam herb around but I have not been able to find a source just a few people claiming to have it but not redistributing , hopefully it is not lost for good to the modern hybridization movement sweeping most areas and replacing ibl landrace varieties

4 Likes

@Pakore cual es la fuente de su Vietnam black? Si no me equivoco eres español por eso te escribo en castellano jeje

2 Likes