Overgrow your area

Ever since my name was mentioned at the town board meeting, I have had so many farmers come to me to hook them up with seeds…3 town board members did
not like the fact that I was growing pot in their town…so the 3 board members went to the town cop and the town cop said there’s nothing he can do because I’m only growing 4 plants, the limit is 5 in my state.

Well when everyone in my town heard about it I had over 10 farmers ask me for seeds…i will not give them seeds because these farmers are inexperienced in growing pot…I told them that I will give them clones and they will be guaranteed females and when harvest time comes there will be no seeds…I also have told them that these clones will be elite/clone only strains and they didn’t know what that means…anyway that’s how I’m gonna Overgrow my area close to my town…the only thing I ask is a branch of my choice from each plant that I give them…they all said that’s no problem…

Here are the strains I will be passing out to my buddies.
Matanuska Thunder Head, Purple Cross, 3 different Jane Does, Oatmeal Raisins, Gorilla Glue 4, Magic Melon, Runtz, Salmon Creek Big Bud, Caps Mac 1, Ice Cream Wedding Cake, Black Ogre and Viernam Gold…Its gonna be a great year folks.

17 Likes

Please don’t put male plants outdoors. It can spoil someone’s outdoor cannabis garden.

6 Likes

My favorite option is filling a bird feeder up with all of my discard seeds.

6 Likes

I hope this post was not ment for me…as I said before these farmers are inexperienced and they wouldn’t know what to do…So instead of just passing out seeds I have been giving out guaranteed female elite/clone only strains…just tossing out seeds will guarantee males that will ruin other growers plants…I definitely don’t condone it…

8 Likes

Great job Phil! I’ve been donating to locals for a few years now. Only females of quality genetics. Some have been lucky enough to get mature female plants from seed, as I pop way too many to grow out :wink:

3 Likes

You’re doing it right, man, that’s the way to Overgrow. I should have quoted the original post " … going johnny pot seed on a mountain? I get it, it would piss off the cash crop guerilla guys. But at the same time ut would be sweet to see a mountainside full of ‘free weed’"

3 Likes

Honestly I couldn’t give 2 shits about the outdoor cash croppers. They trap areas, they leave garbage evvvverywhere i can’t even count how many times I’ve come on to an old grow while hunting and there’s 20-100 empty soil bale bags blowing around the woods, dying tarps and piles of empty pots… a bit of pollen is the least they deserve

And honestly, where I am if youre buying outdoor weed youre pretty much buying the lowest quality bud available cause the rain typically turns everything to mold before they properly finish

8 Likes

So you’re going to pollinate their clones later by hand, right? This is a clever breeding project outsourced, isn’t it.

4 Likes

No, it’s a way for me to get budz of different strains for me to smoke, I do all of my breedings myself indoors. And to hook up my farmer buddies…here’s a few more reason, when I help them with great strains they will let me fish their ponds, hunt on their land and use their shooting range…I’ve known these farmers for 4yrs. and never knew they smoked pot bromigos.

10 Likes

Btw, I found out they were growing hemp that grows wild around the county I guess. They also told me that they get huge buds but only catch a slight buzz and it’s for free. I couldn’t let my friends smoke shitty homegrown weed. I figured hooking them up with great genetics is the right thing to do bromigos.

5 Likes

Hell, I’d love some seeds from the wild stuff.

And if there is wild stuff around, there’s pollen anyways…

1 Like

A friend and I were going to seed the entire appalachian trail back in the early 2000s but couldn’t come up with the seed stock needed.

1 Like

Hunting down outdoor plots so you can strategically plant males in them…:thinking:

2 Likes

It’s hemp that was used to make rope…I have no use for it…

2 Likes

You never know what odd cannabinoid profile they might have, or terpene. I really want to find a stand of feral hemp someday, I know its out there!

I’ve thought about throwing out some seeds along one of the local “streams”.

What has stopped me is I would probably want to go see/harvest them, and knowing my luck that may not go well!

We found a little plant growing at a local park. I figure someone threw seeds out their car wind when rolling one.

Thought about digging it up, and moving indoors but time we visited someone had beat us to it.

2 Likes

From what they said the hemp fields are about 27-30 miles south of my area and it’s 2 counties away…it’s no where near my town/area.
I could ask them for some seeds from their year’s harvest?

3 Likes

That’d be cool, but no sweat if they don’t my friend. I’ve heard that just checking rest stop fence lines in the rural midwest has a decent success rate. Maybe I can make a road trip somewhere and take a lot of breaks to stretch my legs in the fall lol

1 Like

Me too haha. Police got drones around here and they will wait till they see someone harvest then come bum rush them. Otherwise I’d have 100s of seeds dropped off around the streams. Wayy to temping to go check them out later lol

5 Likes

If I had 1000s of seeds I would toss em everywhere haha. Maybe if I ever have a successful seed harvest. Crazy amount of areas where I live :smiley:

4 Likes