Overgrow your area

I actually went to a friends house one time and I saw 2 large plants growing in his front yard by the driveway :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: His front yard was unkept so there was plenty of other tree sprouts, tall grass, and weeds all over it. Anyway you could see them from the main road so I was like Dude ! uhhhh thats a little ballsy right there :laughing:
He was like what are you talking about ?
I showed him the 2x 1.5ā€™ tall beauties sitting less then a meter from where he parked.
He had no clue they were there !
Apparently he just loved to sit in his car and break his weed up to roll. He must of threw a few seeds from a bag out there at the perfect time of the year, and they grew !
He didnt even know what a cannabis plant looked like. Its a shame really, so many people smoke yet have never seen the beauty of the plant itself. I cant believe they never know where their canna comes from !
Oh well, regardless he dug them up that night and gave them both to a friend he knew that said he could use em.

6 Likes

When I first seriously got into growing cannabis I was given a jar full of northern Mexican sativa seeds and I spread them everywhere forest preserves, planters outside of stores, everywhere. Iā€™m pretty sure most got taken down as they were all in areas that are frequented to some extent. I saw that some at least made it to flowering but didnā€™t check back after that. Had buddies out in CO that were talking about doing the same but doing it with clones so they didnā€™t have to waste any seeds on it. I doubt they ever went thru with it but I love the spirit

6 Likes

Already gave out 4 elite clones to 1 farmer and hereā€™s more ready to give out.

13 Likes

I just gave 12 clones to a friend last week. They will be his first ever plants, and giving 12 more to another friend sundayā€¦ these are all going to be backyard plants. All praise to recreational revolution.

Give the plant and the people will respond

11 Likes

Next batch ready to plant/sex and OVERGROW my areaā€¦Iā€™m hoping to get some males so I can collect the pollens for creating some new strainsā€¦btw, these will be indoors not outdoors.

Black Ogre
Vietnam Thunder Fuck
Summer Knight

5 Likes

Ogre skunk is rank and dank love it. Growing granny sk x ogre now itā€™s incredible.

2 Likes

I got a thousand columbo skunk x shoreline crippy beans I will spread all over just in honor of this thread.

5 Likes

Hows the Vietnam Thunder Fu*k ?
It sounds awesome !

I created the strain but never grew it before.

1 Like

Abut 15 ABCā€™s going along the highway in 2 months

5 Likes

Threw a bunch of extra seeds in my yard for the birds and this happenedā€¦

12 Likes

Thatā€™s freaking awesome. I canā€™t believe they are growing in this weather. IIRC me and you are real close. Are you gonna let them grow or what?

1 Like

This was actually from a few years back, around this time in Spring. I ended up culling them which was a good choice considering the guy beside me is a total ass clown who would call the fuzz if I looked at him wrong.

1 Like

I hear ya freaking people man. Haters will hate I guess. Canā€™t believe people still get so upset over a plant

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already been handing out clones in the last 2 wks. Gonna hand out this batch next weekā€¦I told my farmer buddies to put them in bigger pots and under a compact fluorescent light for now until its warm enough to plant outside.

These are the next batch, Iā€™ve been falling behind because Iā€™ve been working on my vegetable garden and lawn.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve made seed bombs before, with flower seeds, and tossed them into vacant lots.
Also done some johnny appleseed shit, planting apple trees (I grew from seed) in vacant lots around town.

I should do the same with some canna seeds. :thinking:

Only thing Iā€™d feel bad about, is they might (probably) pollinate and mess up someones nice outdoor grow

5 Likes

In certain areas in the midwest feral hemp is incredibly common, making seedless outdoor grows impossible. The plant doesnā€™t care if we donā€™t like seeded flower, it wants to survive and create the next generation. Not saying that one shouldnā€™t be courteous of others around them. Just remarking on the paradox of the concept of over growing the world along with pollinating being seen as a negative.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve got a couple abcā€™s that Iā€™m waiting to sex then going to start cloning and sending them out to friends and putting out locally. On a side note I had to laugh I tossed a couple blueberry headband clones outside in backyard that I thought were dead, noticed a few days back that they hadnā€™t croaked yet and through a little dirt on the roots. Checked yesterday and found these

8 Likes

One of the main reasons why I live stream my grow on twitch, for people to see the wonderful healing plant of the people.

3 Likes

This plant under almost any conditions, wants to live and grow I tell you. Its a survivor.

4 Likes