OverGrowCanada 100 free seeds

Received my 100 free seeds today from Dana Larson. These are 10% cbd and less than 1%THC

If your into CBD stuff all ya gotta do is go to www.Overgrowcanada.com

13 Likes

FYI they only ship to Canadian addresses, according to the site.

7 Likes

this might fit into our OG seedmaking/preservation schema nicely…

:speak_no_evil:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia Let me know. More than glad to help. Strain is call Freedom Dream

3 Likes

I still have like 180 freedom dream seeds from 2 yrs ago lol
Mine grew short about 1/2ounce per plant outdoor. They auto flowered showed sex 2wks from cotyledons.

3 Likes

yeah i got 100 last year and never grew any out, just gave half or more away … i heard 2 or 3 years ago they had a high THC strain called Canadian Dream … wish they would have brought that back now that cannabis is legal … they don’t even recommend smoking this flower, just using it to make oils and stuff

lol now he’s asking people to buy poppy seeds from them, grow the poppies out, and then pay out of pocket to mail the harvested poppy pods back to him so he can make opium ‘for addicts’ (??)

anyone considering this can just mail them to me and i’ll forward them to him :wink:

5 Likes

@Craigson15 sounds like a winner hahaha

1 Like

Funny. Reading the giveaway site made me think about the poppies. Have a feeling I might like it too much & Overgrow that shit too…not really a great idea, imo. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

They grow wild in my garden. One year I decided to try something I had read on Erowid. Dried out some of the tops, then dropped one into a large glass of red wine. Let it soak for a while, then sipped the wine over a matter of an hour or so. I think I added more wine at some point, too. At least once.

I loved it! A lot! Like REALLY loved it. Talk about “Comfortably Numb”.

Then I puked.

I haven’t done it since.

11 Likes

@cogitech hahaha that’s awesome.

2 Likes

Right on. That means I should get mine soon too :slight_smile:

Is it Freedom Dream? That’s what it was last year or the year before. That was such a beautiful plant to grow & big, dense, perfectly round nugs.

Let the fun begin!

2 Likes

Interesting. I think this is the first positive comment I have read about it.

Any photos to share?

5 Likes

Just saw this, went to sign up and the 100 seeds is now closed…

2 Likes

He will probably do it again next spring.

1 Like

I’ve got some extra,if anyone would like to try, would love to trade for some of them poppy seeds ! I have freinds /family(small town Alberta) that can’t go a couple hours without some kind of pharmaceutical mostly an opiate derivative or synthetic,I think most of that idea is brilliant right up to the part of mailing back to him,I think ,if it gets users gardening,they can transfer that knowledge how ever they need .be it veggies, herbs, pot included,that’s a lot better than them pumping all that buffer and shit they get from the pharmacy into their systems/livers not to mention how they will steal from anyone to further their addiction,stay at home and grow your own !
I do not advocate the misuse of opiates,but if they are there already caught in the grip of an addiction , I personally just got burnt from a microwave mishap,and if it wasn’t for that shot of morphine I don’t know what I would have done ,I had had enough pain at that point and welcomed it,I was right against opiates up till that point ,best regards all,I’ve got close to 300 seeds of freedom dream if any one would like a few,
Peace and love all
Overgrow !

3 Likes

Heres one I have going now at day 31 flower.
Not sure why pistils are browning so early. Scared me that I had a herm or somthing but cant find any signs of pollen on any plants.

I threw 2 in my notill bed for cbd meds. The other one is smaller main cola but seems more dense so far. Pistils on it are not going orange.

1 Like