Pain Relief and where to find it

Its interesting how peoples reactions can vary - at least between my brother and I. Over the last few months I have tried several hits off some of my brothers weed and I let him try some of this new stuff I just made. My reactions are always different from his. Ones that make me sleepy keep him awake.

3 Likes

So true…one of my friends likes to describe weed to people as either “daytime” or “night-time”. I said no man, just tell them the name of the strain. They can figure out for themselves whether it’s daytime or night or whatever.

2 Likes

They should figure it out but some strains need a warning or you end up with a newbie asleep on your couch. :grin:

1 Like

Just fyi, Coffee supresses your endocannabinoid system.

I read that but they were unsure what it meant. I know for a fact i stay high whether i drink coffee or not.

2 Likes

I occasionally switch to orange juice with mango in the morning… not the same kick in the rear as good coffee but still good.

1 Like

I have been drinking a lot of prickly pear (tuna) and mint water lately. Getting rid of the old fruit so i get a bigger crop this spring. :grin:

2 Likes

Its another angle in the entourage effect.

1 Like

Is this a prickly pear cactus, or something else?

1 Like

Yes it is! There are different kinds.

Edit: The pad and fruit are anti-inflammatory so fit this thread interestingly enough.

3 Likes

Very cool, but my little sprout has a long way to go to get to that size around here. Don’t think it would survive outdoors during winter here.

Thanks @ryasco

2 Likes

Tuna fruit?
Nooooo… thank you. :confounded:

2 Likes