Panama Red strain ----which would you grow

No problem I even send cash Yes ! USA delivery (world wide)- as mentioned been sending cash to them for years , takes about 3 week - they stay in contact with you also !!! using them for at least 10 years +

3 Likes

i have always seen them and thought maybe but never ordered so i just left it at maybe, ill look and see what i can find. and of course my budget, the biggest block sometimes if you know what i mean

1 Like

Blue Magoo is a very good genetics - Mass Medical has some very good genetics of

1 Like

Snow High emails us a list every quarter. @Guitarzan knows more than I do.
Cryptic Labs also has a Panama Red that you can find for a freebie sometimes. That one flowers 14 to 16 weeks and if it’s anything like their oaxacan it’s excellent.

5 Likes

thanks !! will check it out

1 Like

Costals panama red seems like its close enough to real deal, has a decent amount of cbd with some with a lot of cbd which lends credence to its authenticity to me and its narrow leaf n flowers a while but not quite in the 20+ week range from what I remember so maybe not quite pure but it seems close

4 Likes

I’ll have to check his out. Sounds like its proper landrace. I’ve got the 74 Red Cross Panama to run at some point. Looking forward to that!

4 Likes

they are canada breeder

1 Like

Here’s a pic of what I was told was panama red, no red pistils but top is green and bottoms of leaves are red

7 Likes

I will chime in here and say that my opening with growing ace seeds was a few free Panama regulars that came with an order from Canada. Out of those two one was a keeper and although it came in at about 21% peak THC it was a feel good all day kind of smoke and I enjoyed it. Yielded well. Bright pink pistols starting about the 4th week. Aces Panama line is well worked and reliable. That’s all I can say. Good luck

7 Likes

that looks like a good Panama, Snowhighs pure panama Red is one of the besters, a critical Person said its pretty pretty good.

2 Likes

Wasn’t panama suppose to be a long finisher though? This girl is only on day 50, don’t get me wrong it’s a bomb and greasy frosty plant just didn’t see the famed red pistils, grew like a sativa but finishing like an indica

2 Likes

i dont know, cant say.

2 Likes

Yeah, True Panama Red is long flowering. Very. Not always red pistils. Yours sounds like Ace Panama. Short flowering. Mine went 9-11 weeks.

3 Likes

Well something I feel is worth mentioning is they are flowering under natural day light in my greenhouse, currently at 9:56 for day light hours plus twilight (give or take an hour), been doing some reads that getting that low of light hours a day kinda gives those longer finishers that extra shove to finish up before winter comes but hits yield cuz they never really got a chance to fatten up. Kinda wonder if that’s what’s going on here that they look ready by Friday which will be 8 weeks

3 Likes

Could be, tho i had one Ace Panama that finished in 6 weeks believe it or not. They are fast.

1 Like

Thanks for the information – was considering Ace but ran into this Dr.GreemThumb.com their Panama Red whichy is " Refferman’s" Panama Red x sativa (panama red) any one have experience with “Dr.GreenThumb” it has some interesting strains many “true” lance strains

1 Like

the ones’s I llked at are 16 weeks (+) saying that it’s a long flower time (at least 3 month’s) maybe true landrance strains

1 Like

for true landrances strains consider this === veg at 12/12 for 3 weeks - then in the transition stage (pre-flower) give it a 24-36hr darktime - then a flower time of 10/14 - this will cur down your flower time to 85-95 days this will give you control over height control and faster finish

1 Like

Shit, I vegged for 2 months and threw em out in the greenhouse oct 15th, think we had 11:30 hours of daylight at that point and down to about 10 now( not counting Twilight times) and that fucker looks ready for chopping Friday at 8 weeks(56 days)

1 Like