Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Are you working in the London area?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson and anyone else on here that has a bit of seed making knowledge. I heard Rasta Jeff on the Grow From Your Heart podcast talking about how when he’s doing a pure SEED MAKING run on his plants he waits about 5-7 days after hitting them with pollen and flips the lights back to 18/6 to give them more energy to produce the healthiest seeds. That guy drops some science and is pretty experience so it might be worth giving it a shot if you don’t care about the buds it will produce. Just a thought… You may be already planning on this but just wanted to share.

6 Likes

I’ve heard that from several members on here too. Also, you can even get just a few seeds by pollenating the pre flowers with white hairs while still in veg. If you want space in your bloom, put the pollinated plants back into veg. Also, if it hasn’t been mentioned already. The plant should get veg nutrients to mature seeds, so it’s easier to just put them in the veg space for most people.

9 Likes

No, Halton Region.

That’s interesting @NorthNorthNugs and @Seamonkey84 , I had not heard of that. I will do some digging into the topic, thanks.

3 Likes

Ok so just here for your daily update. Ladies are stretching a bit and the males, well they are making a mess of themselves. Let’s call it pre pollen :slight_smile: I was advised by a member yesterday to ignore them for now so I am soaking them with the best nutes for this particular situation.

34 Likes

They’re awesome! Congrats gardener! you clearly know your game!

2 Likes

We have Splooge!!!

4 Likes

Nice bottle of LITFA :woozy_face:

2 Likes

If thats spooge, you need Gatorade! Or better yet, brawndo… its what plants crave!

9 Likes

Lol, yeah, it has electrolytes.

6 Likes

Well hell, don’t know how I missed this, DougDawson! But glad I found thread lol…Read through to catch up and got to say it’s looking good man, :sunglasses: looking good indeed!

4 Likes

Thanks man, glad to have you along, all are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t believe I missed this! You’re doing big things @DougDawson . They look stunning :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. They seem happy and healthy, soon we shall be able to rain down seeds on OG. Well that’s the plan anyway, don’t want to get ahead of myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You sure have different studs there. Nice variety.

1 Like

Thanks bud. I must admit they stretched taller than I had anticipated but still lot’s of room for them. Pumping 600 watts of HLG onto them and they are just soaking it up. The ladies are under that new light but still getting 30 watts per square foot. I am pretty pleased that they look this healthy, I think it’s all the positive vibes coming from OG.

4 Likes

Yes everyone looks pretty happy for sure. Keep up the great work👍

4 Likes

Appreciate those updates @DougDawson - keep em coming!
I admire your handiwork - everything looks dynomite​:boom::boom::boom:
Looking forward to watching this love fest!!!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

5 Likes

So all you PPP watchers, a question, should I turn on the UVA light? I use it on bud runs but not sure of the effect of UVA on pollen, anyone got any experience with that?

4 Likes