Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

:joy: that about sums it up

11 Likes

@DougDawson oh man Im super excited for you ! I have an awesome feeling about this run !

Plants all look super big and healthy, and your reaching the maturity of the males. I cant wait to see the pics you post of those little baby beans growing :blush:
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah man, in no time they will be old enough to put them together. Than throw on some 80’s hair band ballots and leave them alone, lol.

8 Likes

this is a great thred @DougDawson a seed run is my next mission after filling the jars :eyes: watching closely may i suggest DEF LEPORD POOR YOUR SUGAR ON ME as your tune of passion
:man_farmer: lime

8 Likes

Are you working in the London area?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson and anyone else on here that has a bit of seed making knowledge. I heard Rasta Jeff on the Grow From Your Heart podcast talking about how when he’s doing a pure SEED MAKING run on his plants he waits about 5-7 days after hitting them with pollen and flips the lights back to 18/6 to give them more energy to produce the healthiest seeds. That guy drops some science and is pretty experience so it might be worth giving it a shot if you don’t care about the buds it will produce. Just a thought… You may be already planning on this but just wanted to share.

6 Likes

I’ve heard that from several members on here too. Also, you can even get just a few seeds by pollenating the pre flowers with white hairs while still in veg. If you want space in your bloom, put the pollinated plants back into veg. Also, if it hasn’t been mentioned already. The plant should get veg nutrients to mature seeds, so it’s easier to just put them in the veg space for most people.

9 Likes

No, Halton Region.

That’s interesting @NorthNorthNugs and @Seamonkey84 , I had not heard of that. I will do some digging into the topic, thanks.

3 Likes

Ok so just here for your daily update. Ladies are stretching a bit and the males, well they are making a mess of themselves. Let’s call it pre pollen :slight_smile: I was advised by a member yesterday to ignore them for now so I am soaking them with the best nutes for this particular situation.

34 Likes

They’re awesome! Congrats gardener! you clearly know your game!

2 Likes

We have Splooge!!!

4 Likes

Nice bottle of LITFA :woozy_face:

2 Likes

If thats spooge, you need Gatorade! Or better yet, brawndo… its what plants crave!

9 Likes

Lol, yeah, it has electrolytes.

6 Likes

Well hell, don’t know how I missed this, DougDawson! But glad I found thread lol…Read through to catch up and got to say it’s looking good man, :sunglasses: looking good indeed!

4 Likes

Thanks man, glad to have you along, all are welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh wow I can’t believe I missed this! You’re doing big things @DougDawson . They look stunning :heart_eyes:.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, I appreciate it. They seem happy and healthy, soon we shall be able to rain down seeds on OG. Well that’s the plan anyway, don’t want to get ahead of myself :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You sure have different studs there. Nice variety.

1 Like