Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Well gee, anyone need 100 2ml vials, lol

9 Likes

Like a fool I bought 500. Free shipping always gets me.

6 Likes

World famous, well travelled pencil box.

20 Likes

I use these for the flips almost all fit in them too.

8 Likes

Looking awesome dude, let that pollen fly!

3 Likes

So just did another pollen grab and got some pics. There is a really cool bud that has split into two buds, it’s kind of trippy.

32 Likes

Oh it has flown. It is on every bud site and all are turning brown. They look like they just came in out of the snow, lol. Thanks bud, appreciate it.

6 Likes

Holy moly! That is a wild mutation. It looks like it’s not sterile either. Keep an eye out for any herm tendency on that one, sometimes mutations cause that kind of stress.

14 Likes

Yeah man, will do. Tripped me out when I noticed it, here is a different shot of it.

20 Likes

I had a White Widow do the same twin buds thing too. Only other time ive ever seen it. Good looking sex shack you got there Doug!!!

6 Likes

Does your dubble head have 2 separate stems or the same stem :thinking: wouldn’t it be cool to have all the colas dubble themselves lol

5 Likes

Thanks man. So here are a few more pics of that bud from other angles as I have never seen one like that before.

20 Likes

It really would. A couple pics aren’t as clear as I would like but it is one stem. Really cool.

5 Likes

Clone that shit :laughing::rofl: cross it with Freakshow and pray it makes amazing double headed buds.

7 Likes

If this were fall I would be grabbing my snips and a few freakshow seeds but sadly it would not work out. Nothing shall interfere with my month in the woods, it’s what keeps me going the rest of the year :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should record yourself ruffing it in the woods and become YouTube famous. I watched videos like this all the time lol :laughing::joy:

Check out Justin Barbour on YouTube.

3 Likes

LOL, here you go, me on YouTube last year.

27 Likes

Haha Yesssss. That’s what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

I have something like that because I tried to “top” some branch tips.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Should be in a champagne glass!

1 Like