Johnny Potseed's Hall of Genetics

Some interesting genetics there , what’s the stop light I’ve heard it mentioned before ?

4 Likes

Stop Lights = (Northern Lights #5 x P.P.P )

11 Likes

@Maddawg I’m glad you like her cuz. She’s a sweet looking thing you got going there too!

5 Likes

PPP? Pure power plant?

4 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer

5 Likes

Paonia Purple Paralyzer

Pictures lifted from @DougDawson post below…

11 Likes

Here’s the stop lights more recently, we’re dealing with some caterpillars feasting on her fans currently but she’s been praying since day 1 outside, totally unphased

13 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed You rock sir. Thanks for the opportunity to grow these.

14 Likes

Mail Call!

I got a a nice surprise this morning. It took only 3 days to arrive to MI!

@JohnnyPotseed I can’t thank you enough for the exceptional sale
and making me an offer I couldn’t refuse lol …I’m very happy what we’ve got for our donation.
You’re most generous my old friend!

We’ll try and start some F x Up, Blue Gold & BLD this week, and will grow & show them all soon…

Thanks again JP!

9 Likes

Glad they made the trip in good time cuz but even more glad you’re happy! I hope you find some nice keepers. Grow on!

4 Likes

Thanks brother!! I’m thrilled and I’m more than confident they’ll be some amazing keepers!! :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Dam border…

7 Likes

here here!

@Neb

5 Likes

Wish I could swing it, my wallet is too thin currently… whoever gets these please make a journal :pray:

3 Likes

It’s likely too hot right now for them to travel that far :grimacing:

5 Likes

It’s a steal! I wish I would have waited to buy seeds now. lol…but I know I’ll find some fire in JP’s gear.

Damn man!! Talk about a monster!!

1 Like

I’ll take 3

5 Likes

HI there cuz, welcome to OG! I’ll Dm ya

1 Like

Such a purty plant! :astonished:

I’ve got some of your “Frankie baby’s” I’m planning on including in my next grow. I’ve read such wonderful things. :relieved:
:crossed_fingers:t2: I end up with at least a couple sturdy Lady’s.
Good medicine is what I’m hunting right now. :grin: Pain is such a terrible dragon to have chasing one all the time, making it stop is a full time obsession.

Best of luck with this sale. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes