Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Thanks bud. I must admit they stretched taller than I had anticipated but still lot’s of room for them. Pumping 600 watts of HLG onto them and they are just soaking it up. The ladies are under that new light but still getting 30 watts per square foot. I am pretty pleased that they look this healthy, I think it’s all the positive vibes coming from OG.

4 Likes

Yes everyone looks pretty happy for sure. Keep up the great work👍

4 Likes

Appreciate those updates @DougDawson - keep em coming!
I admire your handiwork - everything looks dynomite​:boom::boom::boom:
Looking forward to watching this love fest!!!
:boom::v:t3::boom:

5 Likes

So all you PPP watchers, a question, should I turn on the UVA light? I use it on bud runs but not sure of the effect of UVA on pollen, anyone got any experience with that?

4 Likes

For the males? Don’t bother. Even for the females for seed, the uv is mostly to help boost thc

4 Likes

That was my thoughts on it, I only added it to increase trichome production so it seemed wrong. That said I don’t know of it’s affect, if any, on seed production. My first seed run, I feel like such a nube :rofl: So cool, love learning new stuff.

8 Likes

I’m not sure, but I think Tony green did his seed run under fluorescent shop lights :sweat_smile:. Not going for big tight Nugs here

6 Likes

Is that the pollen on the leaf under the bud in the 4th photo?

1 Like

Yes it is, a few have opened up and dumped on the fans.

1 Like

Just went to feed the plants so here are your daily pics. Pollen is starting to drop more and the ladies bud sites are forming.

27 Likes

Getting so close!!! It’s almost time for the magic to happen!:grinning:

4 Likes

Yes sir, coming along and I am loving it. Thanks for coming along on the ride.

4 Likes

It’s hard to tell cause I can’t really zoom in or out good on my phone, but are there crystals starting to form on the females??

3 Likes

Wouldn’t miss it. I was a bit late but I’ll hold on to the bumper if I have to😆

Or maybe I’m cruising along with you, I got some hitting 4 weeks tomorrow.

4 Likes

Here is a better view. Trichomes just starting to appear.

16 Likes

Thanks man, really appreciate that. Those are some nice hairs on that one too🙂

4 Likes

I would say those teenagers are sexually active.

3 Likes

Lookin goooood! I’d say you’re clear to start pollinating. Are you going to pollinate these just on a few branches or full on?

9 Likes

I say let er buck. I figure I might was well go all in and just blast these little ladies to get all the seeds we can. I can forgo any bud from this round for the cause.

13 Likes

Oh shit yea! Then in that case I’d put them in the male tent and give them a good shake. There’s plenty open already to do the deed, and you can collect the rest later for storage and hit any spots if anything was missed.

11 Likes