Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

I love that way of thinking bud!

Also great flowers you have there. I like the jacks magic bean stocks =)

4 Likes

Glad things are looking up!

2 Likes

They look so sad Canā€™t wait for happy plant photos

2 Likes

There will be some tonight, I looked in on them just before I want to bed around 1:30 or so this morning and they had perked up quite a bit. Thank you Inkbird alarm.

6 Likes

Question! How do you plan on getting pollen out ? Did you say that you were making a list ?
Curious and interested and donā€™t wanna miss out!

1 Like

Is there any way to get that insert separate?
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

@DougDawson
I have had plants look worse than that. Give a little TLC and a small amount of time and it was incredible how quick they came back.

I will be making a list, I just wanted it all collected and dried before I offer it up. There will be plenty to go around. I collected around 8ml last night which is enough to give 8 more people a .5 ml vial. Just keep an eye out and you will see it coming up soon.

3 Likes

Kool! I follow you around here like a stalker. But you have some shall I say weird hours, or itā€™s me with the weird hours. :thinking:
Iā€™m usually a day behind so I asked so I can be a day aheadā€¦

2 Likes

LOL, all good. I figure I likely have enough for 70 or 80 people so I really doubt you will not get what you are looking for.

I get the weird hours thing thought. I am usually up until 2 am or so and back up for 7 am for work. Sleep and I are not always on a speaking basis.

9 Likes

@DougDawson , you KNOW Iā€™m wanting some of that magic dust lol And wouldnā€™t get mad if there were a few of the seeds themselves either :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hate trying to type with a joint between my fingers lol

editā€¦ but, I hate putting down a joint too!

1 Like

No seeds bud, not yet anyway. The pollen will be ready to go long before the seeds are so I likely wonā€™t hold it for weeks. I have 5 PPP seeds left and they are heading for @MBVapester soon as I am pretty confident I wonā€™t need them now.

7 Likes

I know one thing, Iā€™m gonna be busy as a flea on a hot brick soon as I can move againā€¦Iā€™m falling behind in my work here cause I canā€™t move very good the past weekā€¦ leg gave out n my butt hit the ground lol happens and when it does I just gotta wait until I can move again.

4 Likes

Hang in there man. Look at the bright side tho. When you are on your ass, the only place left is up!!!

6 Likes

yep trueā€¦itā€™s just a bitch cause I got so much on my plate just waiting to get at lol I gotta do some reversals for seeds and cut another batch of clones, you know lol the usual shit

editā€¦ that stuff is hard to do when Iā€™m on a rollaround walker

4 Likes

But there is a silver lining lol I get to sit here and spend a lot of time with yā€™all :wink: :grinning:

2 Likes

was going over old archived stuff like
MynameStitchā€™s Guide to Plant Diseases and Nutrient Deficiencies - Overgrow.com

that was considered the ā€˜bibleā€™ on OG of plant ailments

2 Likes

If someone needs them ASAP I can wait until the new ones are ready if it works better. Also if there is an extra pinch of pollen I would take that and hit some girls with it that I am running. Thinking 88G13HP & Black Triangle but maybe others depending on timing.

3 Likes

That sounds like a seriously nice cross! Heard about it, never had it although I bought the G13 in the late '90s for a breeding program I had going. And then to hit that with the pollen on top of it! whoa lol

1 Like