Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Awesome sauce :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I was thinking of growing out a male next run…I’d better keep it small!

1 Like

ive got one of these and never knew what to do with it, I tried using it for making kif but it didn’t work as well as using my trim bin with screen. I will have to give your technique a try - thanks for the pro tip!

7 Likes

Amazon.com: 4.5” Aluminum Pollen Shaker: Home & Kitchen

4 Likes

Thanks @GrowingInThePines

Yeah, we can get them in Canada but you end up spending more like usual.

4 Likes

When are you opening up the list for pollen for later in the summer?

Don’t want to miss out (and hoping all my outdoor stuff survives this cold snap)!!

4 Likes

Not sure, won’t be long though. First I got to get the last 15 out to door. I don’t think anyone will miss out to be honest, got plenty.

6 Likes

Awesome.

Think I’ll hit a branch of Gelato41 for sure…

Puna Duck as well… (Paonia Purple Duckalyzer anyone?)

7 Likes

So 16 ca$ each?
Edit; opps it said 3 new not 3 for 48.
I need to buy some and send them over.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s typical of how us Canadians get screwed regularly on just about everything. American site $10.49 , Canadian site cheapest one right now $48.63. Scum bags. Mine was $33.87 but they have been going up steady as the price gouging continues. I spend that because after shipping and conversion it only cost me an extra $10 and I needed it right away. Now they want over 4 times the cost of the same item on the American site so I would order there and just wait the extra time.

9 Likes

So feeling a bit insulted but at least had a laugh. Posted the below pic on a ViparSpectra post to show them their light is working well with the plants. This was there response. “The buds of that plant are more obvious
Is there a professional who can give me suggestions? I think it can be pruned properly”
Now granted it’s pretty clear English is not their thing but man, I must say it annoyed me.

20 Likes

Than I realized something and have been laughing ever since.

19 Likes

I’m sure it was a translation issue. That sounds like some words got jumbled

5 Likes

Could be, it annoyed me at first and than I thought about the pic above :rofl: Had to share.

5 Likes

I would like to think that was the problem if not I do know some good old boys from the deep south that can help out. All I need to do is tell them is the ViparSpectra person said F1 racing and rally car racing is far better than nascar racing.

6 Likes

Lol, I was going to start typing an angry email.

3 Likes

So using the sonic toothbrush is mimicking bees!

It’s The first fact they talk about

8 Likes

Yes. BuZz pollenators like the bumble bee can release pollen from certain plants that require them to vibrate the anthers at a specific frequency. So cool. Cannabis just need wind though. :wink:

6 Likes

Speaking of Purple…

This is Cackleberry or Maurauder (stoned, forgot which).

Seed came from a Winter celebration.
Real fact, no bull but it survived several nights of 27F temps!

27 Likes