Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Sure can, just sign up on the list. You will go on the bottom list but not to worry, all will be covered.

3 Likes

thank you doug, been in the hospital and just got out and seen this, appreciated

3 Likes

I’m in the USA I can’t seem to edit it.

1 Like

HMM, not sure why but no problem bud, I updated it for you. Glad to see another on the original list. They will go out in the Fall seed box.

1 Like

@DougDawson sure i was in the original one but added myself here as well.

I was a higher trust level when I originally signed up but life got in the way so I’ve added myself to level 2 :+1:

2 Likes

All done bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @DougDawson congrats on the seeds, looks like you gonna make alot of people happy for sure, glad everything turned out, wow that list got full fast, lol , geuss santa came early, but just wanted to say congrats on the run, very nicely done,

2 Likes

Hey bud, I removed you from the new list as you are on the original, I just put your flag beside your name to confirm. I an not concerned about your trust level :slight_smile:

Thanks @katanaking00 and @Worstsideman63

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson is there anymore room on there, i was waiting to give everyone a chance to get on there so i wouldnt be stepping on anyones toes, if not then thats ok, i just didnt want anyone to think thats all i wanted was seeds, lol, but i have been watching and waiting for them to be ready but also wanted everyone to be able to get theirs first, and by the way that was a awsome job on the run, congrats brother

2 Likes

Hey bud, just add spot 31 to bottom of the list and put your name down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i tried to but wont let me add 31 so dont know what to do and thanks

I put your name on the list.

2 Likes

Hey Doug idk if it’s too late but the PPP is a line I really wanted to preserve, hunt out, and refine. I just happen to keep missing the right chances. Let me know if you ever got a free Canadian spot

1 Like

I see it now and thank you so very much, aprreciated im in the us

Make a spot 32 at the bottom and toss your name on there bud.

1 Like

Hey Doug I know you threw me on the list the other day but I still don’t know how to view “the list “ lol thanks bud

1 Like

Hey bud, you are number 13 on the list of TL2 new signups. The list is in the first post at the top of this thread. To view just scroll up to the first post.

3 Likes

.thanks for taking the time and explains that man I will go back 1357 pages just to see my name on that prized list I appreciate it brotha

1 Like

All good, thanks a bunch man! Very very highly appreciated

1 Like

Am I too late?

2 Likes