Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

Quickie lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The BSHW x herijuana
Is taking it good natured time at ripping

A lot of clear trichomes yet I switched the rez from straight up water to 1200 ppms of 5/12/26 hopefully it will cause a change in the color of the trichomes

I did a sample quick dry bud of her and it’s promising
I normally would pic her based on the sample but the trichomes are not where they need to be

If in a day or 2 no change she’s coming down the next run is waiting for the space

Now MTF x wtf is stacking up and looking frosty
She’s a looker
BSHW x herijuana
Can’t even stand up on her own buds look heavy

MTF x wtf
In the Octopot mainline style

MTF x wtf
In 2 gallon fabric bags

Black sunshine
Seed momma

Smokem if you got ‘em

23 Likes

Man, I’d like to bath in that tent :smiley:

3 Likes

You stick to the plants lol

1 Like

I hope so and then carrying that smell all day long with me lol

1 Like

Funny, so Papalag how were those cupcakes? lol

5 Likes

My guess is it knocked his ass out for the night :rofl:

3 Likes

They taste great and knocked me out for 3 hrs lol

Thanks again

6 Likes

Woohoo… I should have played the lottery :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: hey what u think of this calmag by that same company… strange they made n ca and mg equal

1 Like

That N could be a problem if you use it in flower stage … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

I agree with @George it’ll be great for veg
For flowering always low n it no n at all

In flower I don’t use any cal mag at all just Epson salts or trace minerals

If you use it in the 1 week of transition it maybe all you need to carry you through

2 Likes

Oh my bad I meant for veg… using calimagic for flower

No I wanted it specifically for veg because using epsom just adds so much sulphur… I figured this would be a great fix and or addition… I can maybe put sulphur where I want… that’s along with a pure calcium… remember @Papalag I referred to that pure calcium I think by Feeding is what it’s called

2 Likes

I see what you mean Arriba|nullxnull, being a complement of the normal nutes you use along the grow, IMHO the fewer components it may content the easier way you will find to use it … beer|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yeah lol … I’ve made it more difficult for sure… but I started using this nutrient calculator… it helps sometimes with analyzing nutes and how they’ll fit in before buying… this 1 looks decent as far as keeping sulphur low on veg… leaves room for other stuff early on and all that… but yeah I’m still dialing that all in for sure. But once done hopefully can fashion feeds to specific strains that may want specific things etc…but like u said… sometimes a total headache trying to figure the feeds correctly :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Took down the BSHW x herijuana today say 86 from flip 72 from bud development
So 10 weeks 2 days really

Tester sample bud said it all

Only the mtf left and I don’t believe it will take nearly as long by the looks of things

8 Likes

Hi there it picture day

Well here’s the mtf x wtf in the Octopot she is at 61 days from flip only 47 from bud development
So she still has some time to go

MTF x wtf in a 2 gallon bag

Last but not least the
Black sunshine in a 2 gallon bag she’s the seed momma

Blackened sunshine was the largest yield
Smoke : you can taste the black lime reserve in it only smoked once dry for 6 days strong and long lasting

Grape earth next best yield the romulan def shows through smooth smoke and Potent very potent I have to say it’s my favorite so far

Big Sur Holy Weed yield very good tasty and strong
I’m glad I grew this one she took longer then expected to finish and I’m glad I waited strong with flavor hits all the bottoms yes she will grow again and I’ll do a seed run need this one in the vault

Oil spill x black lime reserve ok she was my problem child low yield had all sorts of deficiencies I feel I could have done this one better I will wait to grow her again to pass judgment what smoke I got was good bud she could have used more time I picked her early because I cou stand to see her suffer any longer

26 Likes

That black sunshine sounds killer, love me some BLR and oil spill x BLR , sucks she was a pita but hopefully she still gives a decent representation. I gotta say I’m still HIGHLY intrigued by that one, and now the BS as well. Can’t wait to hear how they are after a proper cure/breakdown.

3 Likes

Small dry bud of black sunshine only cured for 4 days

I Am very impressed by this weed

Paps

21 Likes

Kind of excited for that one myself brother! I can taste the BLR all the way over here :wink:

1 Like

This would be a great one to press it’s sticky AF

1 Like