Papers, blunt wraps, tips and cones

Contributed by: free the hemp

Using the right kind of rolling paper can greatly increase the amount of taste and flavor you get from your spliff. Less paper is good, and I like to cut extra paper off before I begin wrapping my smoke. Papers that are thinnest provide the best smoke, while allowing you to avoid inhaling too much paper.

There are currently an abundance of rolling papers on the market, with novelties of everykind (homer simpson papers, etc.) I have tried and thoroughly tested all kinds of rolling papers and I find rice papers to be the best for their thinness as well as the slowness of the burn. Hemp papers tend to burn more quickly than rice, although they are also quite good, and definitely better than thick tobacco papers.

Zig-Zags are very common, however, I advise against their use unless a better alternative cannot be found. Rampant over use of toxic glue and the thickness of the chemically over treated tree pulp make for a paper that sticks well, but is not as good as more natural papers. If you must use Zig-Zag, I recommend cutting off a portion of the glue (approx. 50%) as it is unnecessary.

Look for papers that use all natural gums as adhesives instead of harsh, chemical glues. Also unbleached paper such as rice or hemp is ideal.

Regarding thinness, a good rule of thumb is you should be able to see your green through the paper.

1 Like

so i just tried these mammoth p papers out and they are big! i think it took easily 2 or 3 grams. by myself it just seemed to never end lol. they are 4.25" x 1.75"

1 Like

Yep. I normally put in about 2-3g then pack it down snug and twist the tip. They’ve got a nice slow burn to them. If I’m by myself I usually put it out two or three times.

2 Likes

I combined these threads and chose this title because it included blunts and such. Open the conversation a bit. I hope you don’t mind @Grower13.

3 Likes

Hey @ryasco! I see you employ the same oleskool trim style as I do! Waste not want not, right bro! If it’s got trichs, it stays.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I actually close trim but save everything for hash and edibles. You are right however nothing gets wasted! :grin:

3 Likes

I use these just now, but I usually use OCB and RAW skins… as long as they burn fine I’m happy…
Gaz

2 Likes

i got some classic RAW papers im trying… and OCB used to have no glue on em, but i will still roll a blunt… smoke a bowl, depends on the mood the amount of people.

I have Bass Player fingers.

If its too thin, I can’t make it happen. :blush:

Even at that, this time of the year, things are too dry for me too, so I get some help from my friend George.

That’s a fat one.

Go ahead, light it.

:fire:

99%

11 Likes

1 Like

these are now the only papers i like and i ran out a while ago :frowning: raw king size slims are the same dimensions so i’m going to try those. zigzags are too small now, i like to roll up 2.5-3.5g joints for myself and smoke 3-5 a day

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann seeds :slight_smile:

This is like drinking homemade hooch.

2 Likes

I have been sticking with RAW. They are the cleanest tasting to me and most consistent. RAW I’m looking for a sponsorship! HAHA

2 Likes

King size slim silver rizla because i cant get raw originals locally :thumbsup:

I think RAW carries a good line of products.

2 Likes

Do you guys like this brand ?

https://www.backcountry.com/images/items/1200/HMP/HMP000A/BK_D1.jpg

Check out this cool pocket that fits any standard sized rolling paper 1/4.

2 Likes

I am not sure whats going on here?

1 Like

yes you are! @shroomgod up in the thread!!!

1 Like

These Elements rice papers are actually my favorite as well… was kinda skeptical at first but after trying them they burn great and they are nice to roll with… I always used hemp papers until I tried rice, i still switch it up and will use the Elements hemp papers or Raw occasionally but definitely my favorite…

1 Like

OCB. “Old Country Boys”

:cowboy_hat_face: