Papers, blunt wraps, tips and cones

1 Like

old school white zig zag all day

2 Likes

Top papes or raw papes for joints, backwoods for bluntsā€¦or better yet glass bluntā€¦

1 Like

The truth. I pair them with raw tips.

1 Like

Without a doubt glueless Club Caberet width. There is nothing like them. They burn ashless, lighter than a butterfly wing or some kind of slogan like that. A torn edge adheres to the paper with a little bit of saliva.

The originals are very hard to find but can be sourced on eBay for about $20/pack. Itā€™s cost prohibitive.for.me so Iā€™m stuck with tearing the glued edge off of Elements.

My niece smokes a lot of comes and has a really cool cone rolling machine that loads pre-rolled cone papers.

2 Likes

i also like a good wooden hand pipe buy 1 time save money in the long run does not break easily peace

3 Likes

How I learned to roll a joint lol

2 Likes

When I used rolling papers, my preference was always ā€œorange zig zagsā€
Back in the '70s the packs contained 75 ā€œhojasā€.

I very rarely use any rolling papers anymore, my go to smoking device for a few decades has been a simple corn cob pipeā€¦smokes cool and difficult to break.

4 Likes

Yeah I definitely prefer the classic Zig-Zagā€™s or JOBā€™s. ZigZag has some hemp oneā€™s that are pretty good. No runs and burns smooth.

I tried to get on the RAW train for years and I personally think theyā€™re garbage papers. Never had more runs or issues than Iā€™ve had with RAW products. The only thing that could possibly be worse is the cellulose clear papers. Every one of those Iā€™ve tried have been nasty and burn weird.

All this being said, give me a green leaf honey dutch master any day of the week and Iā€™ll pearl it :rofl:

2 Likes

I hope thatā€™s a Missouri meerschaum pipe :grin:

1 Like

Yup, thatā€™s the only brand I use. To me, the smoke tastes great, and the pipes are
very inexpensive.

4 Likes

There factory is about 45 minutes from me they even sell them in gas stations here my favorite is the McArthur havenā€™t had one in probably 5 years thoughā€¦if you season them with a honey stick they last a long long time

3 Likes