Pass-It-Along Program: Unchecked Community Spread!

Pretty quick. Around 54 days usually.

9 Likes

One of 6 popped already. Within 12 hours! Amazing.

I bet those usps rollers helped! :laughing:

13 Likes

:joy: the usps seed cracker

21 Likes

My idea soaking! A glass of wine for me and the wine glass for the beans.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, gotta give em the royal treatment! haha.

3 Likes

I’ve portioned my stock of PPP to have enough for myself to do the next reproduction for the site, and I’ll be giving out the remaining stock to members here. This is going to be a popular one, so I’m restricting who I send to to TL3 members that were on the original signup. Preference to people who want to grow them soon, because I am planning to reproduce them again before too long.

If you were really bummed about not getting these and were on the signup list, now is your chance.

4 packs each to go to 2 people. Expect to have to pass along the other 3 pretty quickly since a lot of people have been waiting. I will make up more packs soon as I have time.

15 Likes

I sure wouldn’t mind a pack thanks .

5 Likes

You’re in for first dibs.

4 Likes

Sure would love them too… was nr 28 then :grin:

3 Likes

You got it.

@Swe-can @ShiskaberrySavior DM me and we’ll get details hammered out.

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind @Swe-can passing on a pack in my direction if he gets some :wink:

1 Like

I’ll do that as soon as they arrive @allotment !

And thank you for generosity @lefthandseeds !

Edit if 2 more from EU would love to have them send me a msg and I’ll send them your way

3 Likes

@Shadey you might want to get in touch with one of these fellas. :wink:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Extremely generous of you
This is one I wanted but I will pass I just have way too many things to run
But if it comes around again I may not be able to control my self
:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Papalag. There will be more opportunities, so no worries. It is only a matter of getting them into my grow rotation again.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up man.

We The North (Canada) lol, I have a similar thing going on like this community thread, but just for Canadians, it works very well, I ship with the co op runs unless someone is desperate for them.

@ShiskaberrySavior If you have any spare PPP seeds left over, I would take a couple off ya hands, I was really looking forward to trying these until they disappeared to MOTR.

7 Likes

For sure not sure how many in a pack but I’ll split them with you no problem.

2 Likes

Cheers man, grow out what you want, in case you get a lot of boys, and then see what you have left buddy. If Left Hand is doing more later sometime, I can always try for some of those if you dont get enough girls :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like I’ll have quite a few extra a 6/10 pack is plenty for me .

1 Like