Pass-It-Along Program: Unchecked Community Spread!

Common knowledge I’m sure but @lefthandseeds is an awesome dude! Much appreciated on the LowDak fems!

If anyone wants to try some out, hit me up, I got you!

31 Likes

Should get some of the staples and make them limited editions.

Chem, durban, GG, Sour D, Haze, Bubba

Give them bright gold letters for the name & on the cce at the bottom

8 Likes

Ill take stab at them doesnt matter what strain what do you need trade or cash ?

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

All I need is a safe addy via PM bro. Pass it along program, right?

7 Likes

Here you go thankyou oh yes always pay it forward

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

a good point

5 Likes

Duh me thanks all maybe i should drink coffe and wake up the brain beforepsting anything but i live way out in the woods and we have plenty on cctv to let myself and neighbors know who is coming and going and there is always some one looking out LEO doesnt even.like to come out here without a lifted 4x4 the roads er MUDHOLES dont like cars LOL

peace out and stay safe

Peace out and stay safe

8 Likes

I’m doing some organization of my collection over the next couple weeks, so I’ll be offering up a few things as I find good seeds that I have excess of.

Here’s two more up for grabs:

CLAIMED Panama Haze x Lebanese - My cut of PH is a purple OT haze forward 12 week strain, crossed to my Black & Blue Lebanese. BB Leb is Black Lebanon from Geneseeds crossed to a very short flowering Lebanese from Blue Hemp Switzerland.

CLAIMED Jungle Spice F2 #7 - An F2 of Bodhi’s Congolese (pine) x 88G13HP from a seed run I did earlier. #7 pheno was a little more piney than the rest.

4 packs each for pass it along. DM if interested.

25 Likes

Them Fleur Du Maul genetics are right on. I rand the Sweet Tooth #4 and I have the mixes you listed as well as the ESB. Have you run the ESB yet?

3 Likes

More on topic, I’m planning to self my BOG strains soon. I’ve got LifeSaver, Sweet Cindy and Blue Moon Rocks that we hunted out to find our keepers for a commercial situation. I should have more than enough to share after running them.

27 Likes

Gives a whole different meaning to bringing my work home. I’m so jealous.

6 Likes

Blue moon rocks sounds so awesome

4 Likes

Cool idea @lefthandseeds! I’ll have things to offer soon. I’m working on getting everything shucked, separated, and listed. I end up making crosses every run so time to break them out. Most haven’t been tested yet but they’re all great genetics and mostly one offs unless and until I find any keepers.

I have crosses with some of your work, too. Mostly from dads so far. Anyway, I’d love to share stuff as I’m still learning the basic strains at the same time. I never knew what genetics were in the old days except the ‘70s when there were only a handful. So, being my age, I’m playing with making seeds as I learn about the genetics, at the same time.

Thanks for the project, lefty!

13 Likes

This is a fantastic idea. Beyond the obvious benefits of sharing seeds, this can become one of the must-see topics every time you’re on OG.

We all have noble quests to find our white whale. This will make them easier to find - especially so because one grower’s seeds might very well be the Holy Grail for someone else here.

Great idea Lefty!

Kev :seedling:

15 Likes

@CADMAN I got those seeds in the mail! Thank you so much!!!

5 Likes

No problem. Enjoy.

5 Likes

I’ll give em a go if you’re still offering.

1 Like

For sure! Drop a pm with your safe addy!

@lefthandseeds 4 in, 3 out! Thank you for letting me be a part of this! That’s all I got to send out for now folks!

25 Likes

You guys are awesome. Spreading the love like this.

7 Likes