Pass-It-Along Program: Unchecked Community Spread!

That’s how I feel about everyone here… You guys are awesome sauce.

8 Likes

I believe one of my favorite crosses has Jew Gold in it, Golden Lemon.

5 Likes

That sounds like a lot love happening, glad to see it and hope you have great success. Wish I had the space to things like that.
If you have enough of them I’d love to run that kosher daddy.

6 Likes

Yeah, this will help me get my act together. I bet I have 50 crosses with great genetics but most times I have to guess between which of a couple of males is the dad but I usually know within one or two.

I’d love to see some of them grown out. My issue was I didn’t work all last year and haven’t offered because of shipping costs. If I can order the flips and washers where I can use envelopes, I can handle it.

All of my seeds are fat and mature and look perfect. It may take me a while this winter to get them sifted out and sorted. Otherwise I like the idea. I have a wide variety, too. I think it would be fun. peace

Edit: I still have some reserved for @Sebring. It’s the only strain I did f2s with and have a couple of thousand so I can easily supply him. Most others will be limited amounts which might make it more fun.

12 Likes

Tell me more about your Lemon strain…

2 Likes

Pm me your safe addy bro.

3 Likes

It was a personal favorite in 2017-2018. It had won some awards at the ERRL cup. I was not into the genetics back then, but I definitely had it on my list when I started buying beans. Looks like a different breeder though, but I am still hopeful. It says its Jew Gold Cut x Lemon Skunk

https://dnagenetics.com/golden-lemons.html

4 Likes

Sounds cool bro ,) must be a stinky dank strain :wink:

I got my jew gold 1974 from an older friend who had seeds in his freezer since 1974… So I crossed the male jew gold 1974 with my fem GDP for F1 strain. Had a few people grow them out for me :wink: so far a badass strain.

12 Likes

I’ll bet the f2’s would be more fun than a barrel full of monkeys to grow out!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I have 2 more Jew Gold 1974 Regular seeds, ill be popping them and looking for a female so I can hit it with the Male Jew Gold 1974 pollen I’ve got from the 1st seed, I wanna revive this old school strain… Then of course those Jew Gold 1974 F1 crossed with Kosher Daddy…

End result hopefully is true jew gold 1974 strain revived… and Kosher Daddy F2 and Posion daddy f2… (Poison Daddy = Kosher Daddy X Select Durban Poison Regulars)

12 Likes

That’s sounds amazing. GDP was definitely on my list too. One of the all time greats from my high school era :smiley: I would love to try it sometime, but I want to make sure I have learned how to successfully dry a batch before I ask anyone for more beans. lol

4 Likes

Pm your addy brother.

3 Likes

Been playing with the idea of trading cards, but for Cannabis seed Collectors… Everyone let me know what ya think of this idea? Basic info on front and details on the back for specifications and description…

32 Likes

That is awesome. I will throw down on a couple sets :smiley: Once my friends see, the orders will start coming in. Haha

7 Likes

Haha cool. I’m likely to do something like this for my strains … why not… its kinda fun.

26 Likes

That is an interesting idea.
And cool font you picked too. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

You could use images like the berries to make foil cards :smiley:

4 Likes

Alright so far have 3 that reached out for the ss, anyone else as I’m talking the packages to the post office tomorrow. Only day of the week I can get there.

11 Likes

That is a hellovaidea id be down for that

Peace out and stay safe

6 Likes

Excellent idea @lefthandseeds, your contributions to the community are notable!

5 Likes