Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

I get so lost in my PMs. Is there a way to organize them better or anything?’

The first two are trying to make room!!

1 Like

Haha Yeah, I wanted to get that Blueberry Cruffin from TheCloneBank for @ItsintheGenetics. I can still grab the Otter Popz from BDSC even though she keeps raising her prices and taxing. Haha. I want that Otter Popz myself too.

3 Likes

So grab that. It’s definitely one he talks about

2 Likes

Have to wait until he has space. Haha. Works out perfectly though, because I’d like to finish this flower run and then reorganize the room before bringing in cuts.

1 Like

They have gotten rid of the dirty cuts and released new test results. I would buy and test myself imo

2 Likes

Good show:

2 Likes

Excellent show. Especially if you’re a fan of Office Space.

1 Like

Could it just be that I don’t know how to mess with all of these settings for my iPhone camera that makes my plants come out looking not right in my pics?

16 Likes

What’s up with the Med Man character? He seems a bit off.

5 Likes

A bit! I wouldn’t touch that gear if it was free.

6 Likes

Heck no. But, he’s spamming the site now with weird sponsored threads. When he argues with people it’s pretty fascinating. Dude starts googling psych terms, talking about ayahuasca trips, killing his ego, and evading all actual questions. Haha. Does he actually sell any of his gear and do people actually grow it out? Maybe it’s a Canadian thing and I don’t get it. Haha

11 Likes

He does sell his stuff. And when called out since he’s a sponsor it gets deleted. That’s what happens when you pay!

If i had med anywhere in my name my seeds and product would be free. He’s no help to the cannabis community

4 Likes

I always think of this movie when I see his name:

1 Like

It’s the lights brother. Med man is a nut and it was very obvious, when he tried to claim he created FPOG instead of Alien and crew at the time. I don’t pay much attention to him and wouldn’t, to be honest after claims like that.

6 Likes

Those self-edited sponsor threads give me bad vibes for sure. I’m not a fan. Let the mods do the cleaning up.

5 Likes

Out of likes quickly today. I guess I need to get my status back up to increase my available likes. Haha

3 Likes

Dudes got like 10 threads now. I’ve muted them all.

7 Likes

Why would you do that? He’s the best.
Invented Fpog
Has original Blueberry
Original PNW Hashplant
Original Colombian Gold
Road Kill Skunk
Doesn’t wear pants
ORIGINAL TUNA KUSH
Original Pink Kush

5 Likes

I’ve heard enough to know what’s what I don’t need to hear any more.

And I know a great place in Mexico where he can buy pants.

4 Likes