Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

Hahaha Pretty funny because I’m supposed to be going to Gainesville today too.

6 Likes

Thought I’d try the fancy stuff.

Edit: Stuff works well. Cleaned everything up nicely. Action is smoother and whatnot. FL weather is rough on blades, so it’s nice to have something to keep things protected from rust.

6 Likes

Pineapple Skunk is the biggest most vigorous plant in the tent, but I’m afraid it might herm on me. Too early to tell for sure, but one or two look iffy on it to me. Hopefully I’ll see pistils shooting out of them tomorrow instead.

7 Likes

I grew out two(technically three) females of bog blue kush x pineapple skunk. One hermed to the point of chopping. One threw like 8 nanners at the end of flower and produced 1 seed in ~4oz from a 3 gallon. I’m growing that seed out now because it was gorgeous flower. And the last one went 10 weeks, threw a few male flowers but the pollen was sterile. Just for your info. It may be a different pineapple skunk cut anyway.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info!! I have no clue what these are. Supposedly old seeds from my buddy who liked making seeds and whatnot. But, I got them from his shady younger brother, so I don’t doubt he switched them out with some beans he didn’t want. I’m guessing he kept his brother’s older stuff. Haha Plants look nice though. Fingers crossed they shoot pistils and just looked male like, but if not I’ll hold out hope they’re sterile. Unless things go too crazy on there.

2 Likes

Heat is eating most of my flowers up quickly. Plus, my poor fertilizing, inconsistent spraying, lack of deadheading, and all of this rain. One of these days I’ll have a bunch of pictures of the flowers looking nice in my yard. But, for now they look like this unfortunately. Haha

15 Likes

Hey,

If the cool/fun people leave this forum and go somewhere else, let me know please. This is the only spot I know and things seem to be going a little downhill around here lately. I don’t want to be left here with a bunch of folks tilting at windmills and whatnot.

9 Likes

Also, if I could ask my much more knowledgeable and internet savvy folks is TheCloneBank.net legit? This is the only forum I’m on and only have a Discord, because I needed it to talk to ProfessorP and now don’t use it. I sure would love to hear they’re legit. I could deal with those prices when on sale. Looking at grabbing the Blueberry Cruffin, Candy Fumez, Gorilla Breath, Grape Cake, and Pablo’s Revenge. Figure it would be fun to check some newer stuff out and I’m familiar enough with the genetics in those cuts to think they could be really good smoke. Thanks for any and all help/info!!!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Legit positive for HLVD

https://www.reddit.com/r/Craftmarijuana/comments/1c7kq07/the_clone_bank_watch_out/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Craftmarijuana/comments/1c28hhf/the_clone_bank_review_update_details_in_the/

3 Likes

Sadly, I have to agree with you

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!! That’s too bad.

1 Like

I’m at the point of saying fuck buying clones online. I’m not giving anyone more than $50-$60 for a cut. Screw this nonsense. I’ll take a trip to CA or somewhere, buy cuts while I’m out there for normal prices, and bring them home with me. This is all pissing me off. I can’t wait to see the seed and clone market disappear from all of these scumbags once the big boys take over. $100 plus for ten regs or six or seven fem seeds. $100 plus for clones. The fuck outta here with that.

10 Likes

It’s growing pains, the place is drawing 200 new members per month.

4 Likes

4 Likes

@middleman is going to so overload you it’s not even funny :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

What’s that mean?? He the cut man or something? Where’s he at? I’ll drive there when this run is over and pick up cuts if they’re legit and decently priced. Haha

2 Likes

He offered you some before

2 Likes

Ahhhh, okay. I have that saved in my PMs. I definitely haven’t forgotten anyone who reached out. Haha. I just want to bring something to the table to trade with. Don’t want to seem like a cut grifter. Haha

2 Likes

@middleman and @ItsintheGenetics have been super cool in the PMs. @Papalag and @Pleiochasium as well. I just need to get some stuff on my own to be able to send something back to them to return the favor. Haha

5 Likes