Pat Healy Grows & Nonsense

I’d just do soil if I wasn’t impressed with my hydro/salt weed though before all of that too. I just find getting soil all put together and perfect expensive and more work too initially and I think hydro/salt weed can be killer smoke.

8 Likes

Cool. Glad to see a new Pat Healy thread. I’m here for it.

4 Likes

Glad to see you back around @PatHealy and I’ll be definitely watching your new grows, which also reminds me I need to start a new thread soon for my newest endeavors.

:facepunch:

5 Likes

Is this from @lovedaautos

1 Like

Thanks @Indicana_Jones and @Weednerd.Anthony

Also, I’ll just add, because I’m pretty toasted here making pizzas, but the best flower comes from someone running something multiple times and dialing it in in their room. @MOX also watch out if you’re a newer grower or growing stuff for the first time with PK boosts and all of that. Does more harm than good for most when they’re not dialing something in with multiple cuts, multiple runs, and so on.

11 Likes

No, it was a cut I bought from GMO.

1 Like

Do you use Jacks “bloom” and do you find the pH bottoms out?

2 Likes

I don’t use Jack’s bloom. What do you mean does it bottom out? As in, does it stay at what I set it at for a while before slowly rising?

1 Like

It will get to 3.5 in 24 hours.

Definitely not. Something is super wrong for that to happen. I fill it and set it to 5.8-6.0 depending on phase and it stays there before slowly rising over days. I’ve had BlueLab Guardians monitoring before plenty. I never had anything like that.

2 Likes

I don’t even ph when I use it :flushed::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Ugh. It’s mentioned on Jack’s site that it cause low pH, but this is nuts. I’ve ran 2 or 3 different times with it and I’m not having luck. The pH bottoms out super fast and it causes me issues that show up about week 3 or 4 of flower. I’m sure it’s not the nutrients, but the pH.

What medium are you using? What do you mix up? Hand feed? Res?

2 Likes

I barely pH with maxibloom. A little squirt of down because my well water is a bit high.

2 Likes

I’m in DWC. I use a stir table, but Jacks is really good at dissolving, unlike maxibloom. I just adjust ppm in the bucket. I haven’t upgraded to an EC meter, but it’s soon. I full change rez weekly in flower

You have me thinking Bloom doesn’t like the bubbles? Y’all put an air stone in your coco and octopot rez, don’t you?

4 Likes

Nothing in my res expect for the pump connected to pvc going to the tent. It just stays still after I mix it until it’s empty. I never messed with DWC myself, but I’m sure people on here can get that squared away no problem. DWC always seemed like a mess to me. Grows monsters, but seems like a hassle. Haha Best of luck getting things sorted!!

2 Likes

I’m ebb and flow in coco myself

2 Likes

Res right now.

5 Likes

Hmmm. Im heavily suspecting it’s the bubbles. I’ll have to experiment. Thank you for the advice :v:

2 Likes

Flower when I took the trash out:

19 Likes