Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Done and done my friend. @ShiskaberrySavior

6 Likes

Apple fritter and mac1 starting to flower.

19 Likes

The serrations on the leaves are interesting.

2 Likes

The larger plants are apple fritter clones and the smaller are mac 1 clones. They should both get some nice color to them later in flowering. We will see… hope so!..I like the serrations as well, they look like soft sawblades…

2 Likes

I can’t give out anymore likes for the next 9hrs!

What would a lady have to pay :dollar: to get her fingers :nail_care:t3:&/or lips 🫦 on a Cannagar Mould that’s lady sized? ( 0.5 - 1gram sized)

I don’t need an excuse to splurge on myself I have a Birthday coming up in August.

Lemme know. Thanks so much.

Many blessings :prayer_beads:

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t think they come that small. :confused: I can’t sell these either btw,. Anyone wanting these go to your local library and print one. Or maybe ask here. I don’t want nor need to make these and send them out. The plans are free online go wild!.. ask people here maybe…Need something 3d printed? & Offer your 3d printing services

2 Likes

Out of likes so….:green_heart:

1 Like

Here are some better pictures of the group as a whole flowering…

12 Likes

Here is the ghost rose before I chop her down in a few days. And the fritter and mac1. Neglected but still going…

10 Likes

Anyone else notice this ghost rose has no pistils!!! @ReikoX …no hairs at all anywhere. Never seen that.

5 Likes

I had a Colin’s og pheno that had such little amount of hairs

@Pawsfodocaws this was around day 55

9 Likes

That ghost rose is at day 67 its a auto… its just like your bud you pictured. I can’t find any hairs on it. Just bud mass.
@DesertHeartGardens

3 Likes

@Pigeonman , got those beans, thanks much bud!

2 Likes

Mac1 in the sun… :sun_with_face:

Apple fritter doing alright ish I’d say

My ghost rose getting ready for harvest…so perdy…

All of my wonderful cacti…

13 Likes

Apple fritter and mac1 day 19 flip

13 Likes

I chopped the ghost rose today, and am drying it now in a paper bag. Literal dead skunk smell coming from it, first plant the wife wouldn’t let come in the house :joy:…damn she was a stinky girl!!! Hope it’s :fire:

10 Likes

My mums, two apple fritter and two mac 1. Under leds in my 3x3 hanging out with a yellow scotch bonnet and and two Carolina reaper as well as a 7 pot douglah…

The tall ones are apple fritter, short are mac1. One fritter went all yeller on me. Trying to fix now…

14 Likes

It hurts cutting moms down a bit. Had to be done…

16 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Waste not, want not = Bunny treats! Looking great dude! Outta likes… but will swing back through to drop some for ya! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

☆DJSF

5 Likes

Right on bud! The bun loves em. Better than her pellets!. She’s enjoying some tasty apple fritter! Nom nom nom :yum:

7 Likes