Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I can see how it would be misplaced. They compress basically flat. :laughing: if I never opened it I would never know where the damn thing ended up ha. I just let the thing hang, once in a while it’ll get moved but not much.

1 Like

Weird thing is, I have its bag.

2 Likes

That is odd…

2 Likes

just took mine to ten weeks, bulked all way to 10 weeks , going to yield well .

2 Likes

Nice man. That’s sick, I’m taking the Mac down at 10. Going to roll a cannagar with it lol.

1 Like

How many plants? What variety? I’m interested to see what you have done. Or at the least hear about it. Happy for you man. I was looking at how much the mac1 stacked this time. I’m thinking a run of her might be a damn good idea. Damn good.

1 Like

When I’m given the honor to cook the bird for my parents family get togehter I go all out with the barrel smoker, buckets of water soaked fruit wood(s), charcoal, a watering can to top of the reservoir and my trusty hair drier as the bellows.

12 hours later the bird is deep red and tight, then when we cut into it all the juices start to flow! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Dammmmmmmmmn. This sounds dank. Man ima need a write up.

1 Like

8 plants , 2 640 LEDS , 5 x 9 tent

4 Blissful wizards taken today at 69 days

1 Mac Caps Cup will take this Monday day 74

3 Wedding Cake will take same as Mac

The Mac in this tent was turned small . She stacked hard and has a fat belly . For a plant her height , the yield will be very acceptable , I think deceivingly so .

Next tent over has. 2 more of her just turned to flower. They are 2 times the size , larger than the finished one before the flip . Trained for about 10 heads each , I’m expecting them to pull some weight .

4 Likes

He’ll yes. That’s a fine round you have going! Nice that’s going to be some weight for sure man. Props!!!

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

boom dried. Ready for curing.

18 Likes

Although I have been tossing the idea of a full mac1 run. I’m leaning towards my wife and grow partners thoughts of running the apple fritter cut again. Should make for a nice full tent… :thinking: :yum: :slightly_smiling_face: :relieved:

I can’t wait to see these ladies grow again. They are beauts…love the fade and the nuggage luggage they come with…

4 Likes

Do the fritter and use that time to veg up the Mac!

2 Likes

If only. I have to keep within limits. I like to stay good. Can’t afford a mess up. Ya know?

4 Likes

Heck yea veg out that mac into maybe 10 gallon pots that would be an epic mac grow…1​:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

1 Like

So I am going to be vegging my mom’s with my clones, then flipping. Whilst replacing my mothers. So I will end up with two mac1 moms and two fritter moms. Then the two mac1 and two fritter moms will be vegged alongside the others that will be flipped in 1 month. These plants are freaking huge. So we will see how they do in the tent. I’m chopping the mac1 on Sunday and will be taking clones within the few days of chop. Holy hell I am going to be doing some super cropping on these apple fritter and the Mac1 and apple fritter have technically been vegging for 90 days. Give or take clone time…Holy moly this is going to get interesting soon.

8 Likes

Pic to come to show what’s getting flipped soon…

1 Like

The apple fritter in the back are 4 feet tall. The Mac come in around 3…

19 Likes

Hell yea, let’s get this party started. Got my popcorn and coke ready . Can’t wait for the action

2 Likes

Just wait come Sunday I’m making a clone army!!!

3 Likes