Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Iā€™m excited to see how my moms soon to be budded produceā€¦here are some shots of a small mac1. This Sunday will mark 10 weeks flip.

16 Likes

damn that is some frost right there, love the purple colors. That is some is some dank flower, great job

2 Likes

Yes, some mesmerizing pics. Looks great, I havenā€™t grown anything that has purpled up yet, but one of my last plants did get pink pistils which was cool

4 Likes

I have same dilemma here. I love both Wedding Cake and Mac

So

My tent 2 is half Mac half WC , all LARGE PLANTS. After seeing Mac at day 70 , she HAS TO be run again .

Mine at 10 weeks and turned really small is still gonna throw down . Kinda shocked me but her buds are thick and heavy, and she throws nice buds around her waist .

5 Likes

I think I need some slow veg plants everything seems to go nuts way too early .
Still taming my veg room waiting on the flower room to open up .
Went down the other night showed them all my machete and warned them Iā€™m not scared to use it.
Donā€™t think it helped but made me feel in charge.

8 Likes

Itā€™s a dilemma for sure. Although Iā€™m thinking the two moms that I flip that ihave now will do freaking awesome

2 Likes

ill be doing that in Tents 2 and 3 in 3 short weeks :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I will only feel good about having Mac when i have a pound of her put up n curing, and a few Zā€™s in Groves for general consumption.

I was smart, placed a single Mac in Tent 1, will yield me 3-4 Zips, Tent 2 has 2 gonna be six footers of Mac in there and they just flipped. So 70 days from now ill have maybe 12-15 Zā€™s of her, will need one more run of 3 of her , THEN ill be happy :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Right on been getting my fritter fix on. I plan to run mac1 hard sometimes in the future. Already flipping the 90 day vegged momsā€¦should be fun!

2 Likes

Worth the run, just veg the crap out of her and either LST or cut her to widen, othereise she likes to ā€œpoleā€

Im in same boat with Wedding Cake, actually like it even more, lol. :heart_eyes: but i have 3 good sized ladies going to dry room in 3 more days. They will yield well. Tent 2 has 2 large WCā€™s in it, so ill have my pound and some ā€œfixā€ on Weding Cake. THen i can explore .

1 Like

Right on man. Thatā€™s how I feel about the fritter. I like it a bit more. Iā€™ve ran them side by side. The fritter was a tad better. But still both hard hitting. I will be scrogging them. So Iā€™ll try and avoid poling as much as I can. Iā€™m excited to see what they do at this size.

1 Like

I gotta try your fritter, you in the states?

2 Likes

You like Fritter more than the Mac ?

1 Like

When I got hit with bud Rot on the day of week 8 last time I had half fritter half mac1. The fritter was so much more pungent and really really good smoke. They both were top notch, also not taken to full potential. Right now I am biased towards the fritter just because of how it tasted and how it turned out that one time. Iā€™ll probably like the mac1 better. Iā€™m waiting till Sunday and Iā€™ll be pulling a zip or so dry from yhe 2 I have now. Sunday will be 10 weeks. So I need to dry and cure then compare. The mac1 veg time kills me right now as Iā€™m on time constraints due to this move/build on my property. Itā€™s tough to make decisions on what to run. So to finally answer your question,ā€¦ I meant I liked the fritter better last run. I have a soft spot for Mac 1 and have been trying to obtain her ever since I got here. I think my first thread was about doing a seed run of her. Later I found out how hard she is to Breed.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe that someone here thatā€™s in Canada doesnā€™t have a Mac mom I could steal a cut from?

2 Likes

Have you ever asked on the clone only trading thread @ShiskaberrySavior?

1 Like

No I havenā€™t yet but Iā€™ll do that might just get lucky and find someone thatā€™s got it.

3 Likes

That would be awesome man. I would be really happy to hear you obtained her.

1 Like

She is such a cunt, but if you want me to try i can send you some of her. Root the shit out of them, fed 'em up good, hydrate em wellā€¦Hell, MY Amnesia Core came from Europe and survived 12 days in a box!!!

IF no one near you chimes in, ill do it for you

7 Likes

Thanks Iā€™ll let ya know if I get any offers. Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™d make it through customs with out getting either of us in shit.

3 Likes