Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Right the fuxk on! @Jetdro thanks for hooking my dude up @ShiskaberrySavior is a solid dude!. I love seeing this kindness here on og!!!

3 Likes

Thanks man she is doing good. Iā€™m loving it going to take it to 70 days and see how dank she isā€¦ @Natea pink pistils are awesome!!!

2 Likes

i gained 9 ibs looking at those pics. but then i looked at the fritter harvest and lost like 2 lbs of drool.

2 Likes

Nice man. :rofl: I actually have been losing and eating a ton better. :upside_down_face: itā€™s been nice. That fritter is just freaking amazing looking, I was just lighting up the bag with my led on my phone, and goggling over the colors and crystals on these nugs. Holy hell, this is going to be some kill. Iā€™ve said it before, but this stuff goes beyond.

3 Likes

had to read the rest of the thread man you even smoke cheeseā€¦ i need to lose weight the back and knees are killing me lol makes it a chore sometimes to get in the room and water. i can imagine how sick those look under phone light prob just purple hues and trichs everywhere lol.

if shisk finds a mac cut to get to canada i hope he knows hes gonna have alot of us begging him for some love :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Yup, we do a bunch of stuff to save money. Also itā€™s better when you do your own everything. I kinda think he might have. Knowing how sick dude is. It should happen at the least to what I expect. Well find out laterā€¦ Iā€™ll be happy for yall. Sheā€™s great. I have 2 coming down on Sunday at day 70. Fixing for some dank Mac smokin

2 Likes

cant wait to see some pics of the finished product. call the :man_firefighter:

1 Like

Iā€™ll post em donā€™t worry :wink: I canā€™t wait for it to dry and to cure it up. Iā€™m excited to see how it is at 70 days. Iā€™ve only had it to 8 weeks so farā€¦

2 Likes

Mac1 is the pile on the left. Apple fritter on the right. Took some cuttings and did my thing, now there hopefully going to get some rootsā€¦this should be fun.

15 Likes

Looking good, pulling up a lawn chair for this next run. I want front row thou this time.

2 Likes

You got it bud! Front and center!

1 Like

Decided to have a cloudy apple :apple: with this apple fritter, that for some odd reason it is able to smoke upon dry. I shit you not. This shit is amazing. Never once had that, I tell you what the cure will work wonders on herā€¦ anyways I sought out this particular nug. And am puffing on it sipping thisā€¦

16 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws is living it upā€¦ fine smoke, fine drink. Doesnā€™t get any better than that

3 Likes

Hey Iā€™ve been working for this combo brother :wink:. Iā€™m enjoying the hell out of it. I like whiskey soursā€¦ out of ingredients ATM.

4 Likes

An assortment of fine smoked cheeses.

@Pawsfodocaws do you own a smoking jacket? That would complete the look.

3 Likes

Funny thing is, every jacket I wear is my smoking jacket. I smoke buds meats and milk like a train smoking down the railsā€¦
@Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

Hahaha my man.

3 Likes

Specifically this train :rofl: download (1)

4 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws hanging outā€¦
images (8)
Shaken not stirred

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got the biggest shit eating grin on my mug right now :rofl:

5 Likes