Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Definitely, I am. It’s going to be nice. I just planted a few clones, stoked for them. I hope they take. My plants are starting to turn around as well, so we’ll see. Soon I’ll post a update when they are larger. Also probably around when I up pot the clones from cups. Things are going great :+1:. Shits happening!

4 Likes

I also decided when time comes I’m throwing these under my other lamp in the tent to see how they flower :blossom: I forgot how long they have been under 24 hour :upside_down_face:. But it’s been a while I would say…they are huge. These and the mac1 mothers…hope they do alright.

4 Likes

I was reading this and damn, I’ve never had to run humidifiers. Only problem I’ve had was at camp and the stove dried out the tent at night. Woke up bloody nose and messy. Pot with water on the stove worked well after drying 14 of us out :rofl:. Won’t fuk that up again ha

5 Likes

3 more clones added to the list. Makes me pretty full up on my numbers. For me at least. 14/15. Here they are…
Apple fritter

Apple fritter

Mac1

20 Likes

@Cyr_grow the bog bubble has landed thank you very much!.

2 Likes

@pharmerfil thank you much for the trade package landed.! Appreciate it.

Paws

2 Likes

Do you monitor your VPD ? It seems to help especially in the winter months and even now I have one running a bit in my grow are to try and keep it about 1.0-1.4 or close. Plants seem happy but I could be imagining it.

5 Likes

No I do not. Only my humidity and temperature.

1 Like

That’s what determines Vapor Pressure Deficit. Lots of cross reference charts available and some even have a leaf temp offset for LED’s. That blue Sensor Push hanging in the middle actually has a VPD chart built into it to monitor along with temp and humidity.

1 Like

When I set up my new setup at my new place ill be using leds and sensors. I do in my mom/pepper tent. Controls humidity and temp. Also intake and out. Small computer we program. Might be a raspberry pi

2 Likes

Don’t mind my dirty tray and mess in my tent. Things get out of hand once in a while :laughing:. I need to clean it up ha. Here are my clones that have took. 1 Mac 2 fritter.

here are my 6 fritter and 1 Mac in my tent coming along.

9 Likes

I decided for a better arrangement. The back six fritter are staying to grow into flower. The mac1 up front is replacing a mother. And the three clones are replacing the two fritter moms and other mac1. The moms will be bent to my will under my other lamp as to see if I can get a nice flower show out of them…

also the net was set up.

11 Likes

I hope you enjoy them!

Just got your package today, pleasure doing business with you!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Could ya leave feedback plz!
https://overgrow.com/t/pawsfodocaws-trade-feedback/30456

1 Like

15 Likes

Happy 3rd anniversary Paw.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

Congrats @Pawsfodocaws to your 3rd anniversary! :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks bud!

@NugLifeFarms420 got your package today thanks!

2 Likes