Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

cmon get some girls into flower i miss those large colorful nugs LOL

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a few clones that need to get bigger and up potted. Once I think they are big enough. I will be flipping 6 fritter. 2 mom fritter. And 2 mom mac1. The time is coming in the next three or so weeks. There will be large colorful nugs everywhere soonā€¦

5 Likes

:pray: :star_struck: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It bums me out when people donā€™t let me know they recieved the mailā€¦

@chronix found this in a pile of mail. Thanks man!!!. Appreciate all you do!

11 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! Good to hear they arrived safely. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, yes, yesā€¦congratulations on the anniversary!:+1:
Sorry about the delayed response. Iā€™ve gone back to work recently and am constantly playing catch-up with all my OG fam around here.
Now get that tent floor cleaned up! :joy:

4 Likes

Thank thank thank ya!!! Three years here on the new platform!. Yes lol I need clean my tent floor. Ha. Idk though itā€™s getting crowdedā€¦huge nugs to come!!! Thanks for stopping by @blowdout2269

4 Likes

Congratulations on getting back to work, I hope this is what you wished my friend.!

Paws

1 Like

It is. But Iā€™m sore af almost daily. Been doing a lot of PT and walking also. Itā€™s just tough to wonder how long my body will let me continue with this physically demanding career.

2 Likes

What is it you do again? Jw.

Earth work. Mostly excavation and finish.
But Iā€™m not afraid of a shovel. Thatā€™s where we all started, lol.

2 Likes

Right on. Well donā€™t wreck yourself bud. I just twisted my ankle on a shovel, digging under a lifted shed. Wacked angles man

1 Like

That sounds horrible!
Weā€™ve got this one older ranch style wooden-famed chair in our living room(came from my dadā€™s moms in the SW, they to pretty let go). And Iā€™ll be damned if half the time I round it to sit on the couch, I whack the fricken ball of my ankle on it! It has got to be in the top five worse pains ever category, lol.

1 Like

I agree. Funny you mention that we have a rocker that I smack my ankle into as well often :rofl:. Iā€™m always in flip flops. Unless Iā€™m working outside. I bet thatā€™s very common. I havenā€™t done it in a while, but mashing my funny bone sucks. Thats the one I donā€™t like. Itā€™s painful.

Or getting into a low enclosed trailer and mashing your neck as a result of your head plowing into the roof ā€¦

Yup, flip flops are my house shoes too! Iā€™m weird about bare feet almost anywhere but outside. The damn pine trees have us tracking in like no other. Douglas Fir and Blue Spruce needles will draw blood! Lol

3 Likes

Lol I feel it. I go through two pairs of reefs a year. Boots for outside. Never know when your going to be working.

1 Like

I just wish the damn snow would melt. Donā€™t get me wrong, cuz I love the snow. But Iā€™m over it now this year, lol.
I gotta move the goats outta my veggie garden and get to planting!

2 Likes

I made a trade earlier this week. I have a pack of thug pug stankasaurus coming my way. Iā€™m very hopeful it arrives. My plans for when I get to it are to run them, have them tested for sex. Select moms and dads. Make clones and then f2 the shit out of this pack whilst retaining mothers. Iā€™m so freaking lit right now. On the fact I was able to trade for this pack. I really hope this one shows. I havenā€™t been this excited for a single pack for a long time. The only other pack of thug pug I ran was unicorn poop. Anyone reading this have any other ideas on what I should do with this pack. :thinking:

9 Likes

Send some to me once youā€™ve made more seed . Lol
Not a lot of help there sounds like youā€™ve got it figured.

3 Likes