Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

@Rhai88 got the epic sticker with the other awesome og slap!!!. Thanks so much!

@THCeed all the beans you sent were mixed in the envelope and over half crushed and or missing from the holes in the letter. Damn post system :rofl: @PioneerValleyOG your a good dude. Mail recieved thank you!

10 Likes

Ahhh, the mystery mix.
Damn that sucks. I put your name back on the list.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I am still happy with a mystery mix!!! Itā€™s going to be fun to see what comes from it!!!. Appreciate it man!!!

Paws

3 Likes

Also got this neat light and some fem beans in the mail, I cannot figure it out who they came from. Plz let me know if you know who sent theseā€¦ thank you!!! Fun light too!.

Edit guess I shouldā€™ve read the label :rofl: thank you kindly @CoastalMarySeeds

10 Likes

Search messages harder I must.

Lol wasnā€™t sure if you were joking or not there :smiley:

4 Likes

Lol I couldnā€™t find it in my messages. Terrible short termā€¦ thank you btw. These are going to be awesome I can tell. Could I ask more on the Genetics for the pbb. I have thug pug pbb f2s Iā€™m thinking some sorta breeding project is in orderā€¦ @CoastalMarySeeds

Paws

5 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty much where we got our cut for the PBB. A grower friend of ours pheno hunted a pack of Thug Pug and crossed and back crossed it til he was happy. Gave us a cut and we worked on the fem version here.

10 Likes

Righteous awesome info appreciate the heck out of it!!!

Stay kind
Paws

2 Likes

Cool gifts Mary has some great genetics been a bit since Iā€™d run some of her seeds.

4 Likes

Thanks bud, glad to have gotten ahold of em. Should pair up with a nice pbb male along the lines later.

2 Likes

PPBB = Paws Peanut Butter Breath? :smiley:

6 Likes

I like the way you think :thinking:. This is the way.

4 Likes

New project coming name taken!

9 Likes

I like it!

2 Likes

Nice thanks. Itā€™s going to happen!

2 Likes

Sounds like youā€™re in for a treat with all those goodies !
I would super crop,bend,tie down ,ā€¦I also wondered how chicken wire would work on sides and bottom to tie off to
What ever you can do to keep them horizontalā€¦they r gonna stretch out like a fucker ā€¦
People protest but maybe topping wouldnā€™t be a bad idea as well get em while they are ready to rip ā€¦
Seeing how they r moms do the have the woody stem already if not clips could be a big help!?.
I know at some point youā€™re gonna have to cut your losses and defoliate that sum bitch lol she gonna be THICK
good luck brother!

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I was like aw shit got a solar lightā€¦
Back of my head I was thinking gotta be from @CoastalMarySeeds !
Been a while since Iā€™ve seen activity !
Busting out that PBB I see
First reliable seed bank I ever ordered from :slightly_smiling_face:
Customer service was off the charts! ā€¦
Highly recommend the sour lemonā€¦
I remember when Mary looked innocent lol
Hope all is well

2 Likes

All is well bud, I am going to have to take a weed Wacker to those plants :rofl:. Iā€™ve been supercropping and weā€™ll thatā€™s about it so far. Itā€™ll turn out. The led light threw me off. Lol, I was like who th sent me this :rofl: pleased to find some fine beans with it all. :yum: good morning all!

2 Likes