Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I 3d printed lst clips. When I went through it everyone had been broken from the thick woody ass stalks. It is crazy … I am going to be doing the bend and snap thing a ton. Also maybe some bondage,. The defoliation will happen at some point, no big deal there.

1 Like

Yea I remember now …
You have the clips so super croping shouldn’t be bad …I have had some branches limp out but they can handle it …funny last time we were talking about bending I had some examples growing just so happens I use the same technique when forced lol

Turn you’re palm towards the sky .
Pretend you’re lightly holding a baseball
Notice the bend in your knuckles these represent the knuckles formed from super cropping .
Your finger tips down to the bend are buds they will curl back up to the light…
Now imagine if your hand had ten fingers and you did the same procedure …
That’s what you want your plants to look like
WTF I hope that makes sense haha
Line up your knuckles so they r all symmetrical if one has to grow a little longer to get the same bend creating the middle of the plant to be a open concept…
I was gonna erase this but I’m sending it lol

5 Likes

Nice post. Thanks brother

2 Likes

It’s fun to peek in on all these grls. The moms now bud machines are handling the hps well. They are reaching up with leafs. It’s making me feel good. Also the six fritters under the net are just doing freaking awesome. Here they are again…

18 Likes

There turning into monsters .

4 Likes

They were already there. :rofl:

4 Likes

Mail recieved @Slammedsonoma420 thanks man. Did you s1 the Frankenstein? Just :thinking: wondering. Any information appreciated.

Paws

3 Likes

Yes I got the clone directly from Johnny.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks man.

2 Likes

your welcome! im interested to see how those golden triangle x appy turn out!

4 Likes

Just curious, can you ask him how long that whole process took?

2 Likes

I’ll him ask for a more precise timeline but it was about 3 years at least.

3 Likes

End of week one update. I have been bending and training. A bit if snipping too. I’m getting ready in the mext week to put up another net on the 6 scrog plants. They are all doing wonderfully and the moms have started to show small nugs. The clones have started to show pistils. Here they are lights out. They come on in 15 minutes or so. Also here are my new mothers a little but of curling. But they’ll grow out of it. 2 Mac 1 2 fritter moms. 8 fritter flowering. 2 Mac 1 flowering.

19 Likes

We can call the vegetation that got too close to the light “Icarus growth”

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Do you know the story of Icarus? He had wings made out of wax and feathers, but he flew too close to the sun so they melted, kind of like leaves that get too close to the light and get burned!
Oh boy. For some reason I thought wake and bake dabs were a good idea.

4 Likes

Ahh I c. Well they aren’t to bad off yet but we’ll see how they do in the long run. Things are looking good. Also just moved the canopy six inches down from some training done. They are all doing really nice. I think I’m going to hit them with some nutes in a day or so. Well see how they like the new one part mega crop. Also just ran out of cal mag so I need to pick some of that up as well.

2 Likes

That sounds about right.

1 Like

Just curious how long you run the Mac and fritter for @Pawsfodocaws ?
Looks like a jungle is born :joy: I don’t envy that management issue at all!

2 Likes

The moms I’m flowering were in veg since Oct 2022. The clones I’m running scrog style were put into cups in March. So I try to stick around one month for veg on these… @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes