Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I think they look great brother. :+1:
I’ve got some of that Mega Crop myself, and was thinking about using it when I do a seed run in the future.

1 Like

Thanks man,. Ya I have had the two part for years, have about 50 lbs of it. I got the one part sample and was thinking about using it. Probably going to use the 2 part because I don’t feel like opening the new bag…

2 Likes

Yeah, mine is the 1 part, and some Kelp Meal that I got as a free sample from GreenleafNutrients.
I’ve been in organic soil, but a chelated fert sounds easy peasy for making seeds

1 Like

I got that same promo. With the kelp too…I have their 2 part mega crop. I’m in soil and have been using it for 3 or so years. But 2 25 lb bags part a, and b.

I’m using it by the gram and making a gallon or two everyday. So I don’t think I will ever need to buy ferts again lmao love this stuff too.

@GreenleafNutrients your shit rocks

4 Likes

Got my new stock of cones… they came in a day! Perfect timing. Thanks @Mrs.Paws you are a great wife.

10 Likes

I am gonna run the Fritter, you talk so highly of it i figured why not !

5 Likes

Awesome man, you really aren’t going to regret it. It’s some kill. Take it to 70 plus. It produces the most rock hard nugs. Packs weight too. O shit, I’m excited to see how she grows for you. Glad you could snatch her up!..keep me updated man!

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

you smoke those big ass cones in one sitting ? haha and same here i know jets tolerance is sky high so i would love to hear his opinion on them also.

2 Likes

I’m twisting one up for a wake n bake session right now. They are sick.!

1 Like

Also they are double stacked if you look,… there’s 100 of them or was…I’m going to order the 400 pack next time.

1 Like

lol jeez i guess you go thru em fast

2 Likes

I guess you could say that… :wink:

2 Likes

End of week two update.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Did some bending and super cropping. Losing heighth room. Buds are developing nicely on the mac1 old moms. And also all over all the fritter in there. Hoping for a nice amount of mac1, I saved the jar I got for a while last time. Finished it a bit ago. Some fire. Smoked my last half of fritter on 420. Hoping for a larger harvest this time.

8 Likes

Looks like some nice size plants this round.

2 Likes

need to get your self some more jars gonna be a nice harvest those moms were big girls lol

2 Likes

Thanks ya they are very nice size!!! I’ve got a jungle.!!

1 Like

That’s why I use turkey bags :wink: lol ahh I guess I mentioned that last jar of Mac. It was in a Jar because I couldn’t fill a bag :rofl:

2 Likes

Made another trade for a pack of thug pug natural gas. Can’t wait for it to show!!! No tracking, but I have some next level anxiety lol. Not like the stankasaurus pack though lmao. Hoping to find a keeper and repro this pack too…

7 Likes