Paws and effect 🪴🌱

the small tent i own was a package from mars hydro. i think it was around 600 bucks at that time and after 2 years still doing a good job.

so i think itś worth the price ! :smiley:

1 Like

Good deal. I’m going for it. It’s going to be nice :relieved: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

looking forward to see what you do with it ! count me in for the fun!!

2 Likes

I’m going to be using it for a cloning and seedling tent. Super excited. I have a t5 I was going to use in a 2x4 for that. But now I can return the 100 dollar 2x4 and buy this whole kit. This is a score.

3 Likes

sounds perfect for that purpose! i still use t5 over my nutriculture stiill woking like a charm ! but to tell the truth i should get some new bulbs! :sweat_smile: :thinking:

1 Like

I need some new bulbs too. But I’m going to let my provider use it for stuff.

1 Like

Vivosun vs1500

vivosun 3x3 vivosun 4 in fan and can filter and inkbird thermostat 100 ducks. Done deal.

17 Likes

Nice pick up paws! That’s around the size I need to fill out my shed, Vivosun looks the goods 🤌

1 Like

Thanks man. The wife was on it this morning. Deals!!! Hell yes. Everything new for cheap af. Awesome score.

3 Likes

Unreal! You are the deal king!

2 Likes

Super solid setup for a Franklin, you could do a big single plant or a seed run in there no problem! Especially with a few LED bars or floods bulbs down the sides

2 Likes

Thanks man,… my wife @Mrs.Paws take the cake for this one though :wink: she made the deal I woke up :rofl:

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m glad you think so too. I thought it was deals for a bill. I’m going to be probably using it for a cloning seedling setup …

1 Like

I know the Mac gets talked about a lot but that fritter looks amazing!

3 Likes

Edited. Smoked some more it is actually good smoke just haven’t done a full run. So I’m still keeping her around for as long as I can…it is freaking hard hitting. Made me so freaking blazed. Holy moly.

3 Likes

The fritter is freaking amazing!. Hands down my favorite smoke.

2 Likes

Niice, that is an awesome review, I have been hearing good things about that cut. I may try her one of these days

3 Likes

Definitely try the fritter. Sorry not that great of a review. but it says something about it, I have been running it for 2 years straight. It’s the best bud I have had for a long time. And probably better than what I had before comparing it too.
@herojuana.tom

2 Likes

I’m smoking on a nug of full term mac1 out my ice Bing. And it is fucking phenomenal hit you in the face cerebral as fuck mess you up weed I’m looking at ten stairs starting to get scared about to crack into the last bowl of it and walk these… @herojuana.tom sorry man. No meaning of misleading I grew two plants out hard. And have a few zones of mac1. It’s freaking awesome. Super pungent and earthy as all hell. I guess I was sober earlier but both this bud and the fritter are on par. The fritter just makes more dense nugs, atleast that’s my experience so far. I don’t like to do the trim job on mac1 either lol

5 Likes

Heck yeah! THAT makes the MAC sound awesome :metal: …yet I too am not so happy when I need to trim leafy nuggs :sweat_smile:. I have really come to appreciate the ease of trimming those buds that only have a few sun leaves and those which yield better like the Fritter. I have a clone of Mac1 and it is one of the slowest growing clones in my arsenal but I can’t wait to flower her.

4 Likes