Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

You ever smoke one of these yet bud?

Heck now ima bout to make a a 20g cannagar. This should be fun!!! Pics to come in a few days!!!

3 Likes

just saw that score for 100 bucks. if you didnt buy it i would have been mad lol now you got room to s1 that fritter :stuck_out_tongue: kidding but ya that deal cant be passed up if money isnt to tight. can always re sell it for double if need be

1 Like

Heā€™ll yes man. Couldnā€™t pass that score up. Deals. My wife had a little tucked away :wink:ā€¦fucking great woman you are @Mrs.Paws . This tent will be dedicated for cloning and growing clones up for flower tents.

2 Likes

Nope but plan on it when weā€™re on holidays in a week . Lol

1 Like

Right on man. When I get to it in a bit ill be packing 20 to 28 gs of mac1 into my large mold! Iā€™m going to smoke the place out!!!. Lmao fuk me, Iā€™m the only one who smokes flower too :rofl:

1 Like

That one you said you made has been curing. Damn. Itā€™s going to be some kill I bet.

1 Like

These girls needed to be bent overā€¦ :wink:

12 Likes

Also Iā€™m figuring on a much longer cure before I wrap this bud up into a fog stick. Iā€™ll be waiting longer just realizing it hasnā€™t been curing for more than 2 weeks. These grove bags are changing my game though. Iā€™m truly loving them. They are curing my nugs perfectly and Iā€™m very impressed. I donā€™t have a hygrometer. But I dried it a little extra, put it in and damn are they doing work. @Dirt_Wizard these things are wicked man.

10 Likes

Just catching up over here. Its been a helluva work week. Man, what a sweet score with the vivosun. You owe Mrs. Paws for that one big time. Guess thereā€™s always that bearskin rug! :yum:

3 Likes

O man that made me grin hard!. :grin:ā€¦yes I do owe herā€¦ it was such a wicked score Iā€™m still hung up on it. Thrilled beyond belief. Itā€™s all new stuff. And I was able to return a 4x2 mars for 125. So Iā€™m up. Didnā€™t even have a fan for it or anything besides possibly running a t5 in it. That couldā€™ve not fit even. Damn this going to be an awesome clone/seedling tent. Then Iā€™ll be running a 5x5 mars with two tsw2000 in it. Iā€™m set up. This is so :+1: great.

6 Likes

I wish I could use tent setups.
As it stands, I do basically have a whole room at my disposal. But, itā€™s a spare bedroom also. So it is needed for the in laws or occasional traveling friend a few times a year. So the beds gotta stay. No room for tents. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I myself am using the spare bedroom. Its getting taken over from the start. I will have a big spot for a sleeping area. :sleeping:. Ne one else can crash on my couch. Or the floor. Or camp in the yard :rofl:. Although there is a cougar walking around the neighborhood and a bear.

5 Likes

Going to be probably running some white widow fems. Hereā€™s to the white widow hope it goes as hard as I remember.

13 Likes

Holy jeebus, you got some seeds there! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Wow for real, tons of seeds @Pawsfodocaws, nice!

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a few :wink: @natea thanks!!! This should be fun. Itā€™s sick they are all white widow fem beans as well!!!

3 Likes

I ordered a k of them bulk off msnl 15 plus years ago. I love that white widow :rofl:. They should still germ fine. They have been in cold storage for their life. I am still going to pop double the amount i need to fill my numbersā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s funny you mention that. Cuz I got a bunch of WW Auto fems from MSNL several years ago. But I donā€™t really trust them. It seems that they were extremely prone to hermaphrodite tendencies. Idk if it was me, or if the genetics were unstable. I only messed with them for about a year.

1 Like

Iā€™ve grown these out for years, also my bud has too outdoors. They seem to be pretty killer. But that funny as hell, bulk from msnl for both of us :rofl:

1 Like