Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

It was actually my first seed order.
The stealth was amazing lol.
Iā€™ll share some pics later. :wink:

1 Like

Right on. Same here man 1st order. Ever only bought one more pack after that. Iā€™ve only bought seeds twice.

1 Like

I get most of mine when I visit family in CA.
Well, actually now here. :smiley:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome man. :ok_hand:

Iā€™ve gotten most all beans from this wonderful place in giveaways trades and a couple co ops/ group runsā€¦

2 Likes

Plans have changed after smoking some apple fritter. I need more of this hard hitter. I donā€™t care what it takes but Iā€™m going to fill a tent full of them.

@PatioMat just got your package. Iā€™m going to resend. It does not seem mine made it to you.

@Rhino_buddy got the slaps. Thanks man!!!.

@Granola got my seed run beans thanks my man!

6 Likes

Wow nice, Iā€™m jealous! Also, where did you get your apple fritter last time? I canā€™t remember but if I can find some cheap I will prob grow a couple my next grow

2 Likes

I had to get mine from the USA. Wish I knew where in Canada lol

1 Like

I believe dude I got it from got it from king kong clonesā€¦ @Natea

2 Likes

Oh yeah yours was a clone, I remember now. Thanks @Pawsfodocaws. I have never bought clones yet, Iā€™m scared to due to all the stories of diseased plants and the really high spice of most of them

1 Like

I donā€™t do it. It was a smart thing I did. Wonā€™t ever again though. Got mites and it was bs. Never had mites or anything for 25 years bang got em.

1 Like

Yeah that is bs, people are paying full price for a plant that doesnā€™t have anything like that.

1 Like

Nahh, I got that Fritter cut youā€™re running from FarmerJoe. Heā€™s a great source for clean clones.

5 Likes

Thanks brother I forget. Its been a while. Appreciate that information man. How you been @schmarmpit .

2 Likes

Great dude, thanks! Busy as hell, trying to keep some plants alive at the same time lol.

3 Likes

Btw bugs came from another cut, not throwing blameā€¦

2 Likes

Lol right on well I wish you luck my friend. Stay lit. And itā€™s nice to talk with ya again.

1 Like

I was never concerned because I donā€™t send people bugs. Wish I could say the same about a lot of clone vendors out there. Itā€™s definitely risky business and you must have a good quarantine setup. But FarmerJoe has always been clean for me, and now heā€™s regularly testing for the HLVd.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome man. Your good people. Iā€™m glad you have a reliable source for them. Iā€™ll keep in touch, when your not too busy stop by. Iā€™ll be running another run of fritter soon.

3 Likes

As promised.
This was my first ever online seed order. I was extremely paranoid. Not just of customs, but getting jacked. I probably paid more for stealth shipping than I did the beans.
When I received the package, the exterior description said ā€œbibā€ in some sloppy handwriting. I was like, wtf does that say? Opened it, ruffled it around, and was completely sure I got hoodwinked. Luckily I decided to give it a closer look before tossing the item in the trash, lol. You see that little section on the left with the stitching removedā€¦yeah!

Very happy with this service at the time, and used them again with similar results. Plus, it was a fairly well made bib and my child used it for a while, hehe.

7 Likes