Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Thatā€™s wicked man. Wow. Nice score on the Bib. Got some use eh. I just got a outside led lamp. I thought wtf. Lmao I took it all apart and to my surprise, even though I suspected it. There were beans :rofl:.

2 Likes

Some users here have sent me some confusing packages :rofl:

1 Like

i almost threw out a box that had seeds hidden in it once. why the hell did they send me an empty box? lol.

3 Likes

Right! I almost threw away socks, my bro ripped em up and they had packs in them :rofl:. Sewn in at that :rofl:
From the Netherlands haha

2 Likes

Also itā€™s steaked into my lawn on my back porch :rofl: its awesome.

1 Like

I got a sweatband with a Swiss flag on it that my child still wears around from time to timeā€¦four years later. :rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up. :laughing:

1 Like

Making bubble tomorrowā€¦Iā€™m going to be washing some fritter and mac1 buds and trimā€¦ will post pics./ edit scratch that. Iā€™m going to decarb this stuff and soak it in everclear for 3 months.**** no hash this run. Brown dragon sounds more beneficial.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten beans in a cd book, and in boxer briefs, from attitude. lol

2 Likes

Right on they really do try I guess, when you select and pay for stealth :laughing:

1 Like

Which sticker was it you were wanting to trade me for the holo? Do you have a picture of it? Dug through my sticker collection and Iā€™m at a loss .

1 Like

Give me a sec.
I think you had won an old english letter overgrow holo. Iā€™ll try to find a pic it mightve been holo redā€¦

1 Like

Just made a small batch of 24 hr oil seems to of turned out decent got a ziplock of squished pucks gonna get soaking next see how that goes think Iā€™ll let them soak for a month maybe .

1 Like

Nice Iā€™m going to get everclear in a bit. Baking bread atmā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s this one but I think you got red.

4 Likes

Thanks donā€™t have time right now to look heading out to work soon but will check tonight when I get home and get back to you .

2 Likes

Awesome have a good day man.

You too have a great day

1 Like

Ended up washing a big ol bag of trim larfy stuff. Iā€™ll post pics when Iā€™m done. I used the work bag. Then Iā€™m just draining through the 25 micron. Its hanging with clamps ATM. Taking forever! I said fuck holding this. Went to the garage and fixed it up. .

8 Likes

Pro tip, if you take that bag and jerk it upward then back down, it will lift the hash off the bottom of the bag and let some water through. Do that a few times and the bag will drain much quicker.

6 Likes